Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm not too pleased with the game
03-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Post: #61
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
Yea haha her name is Toya Wozny

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Post: #62
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
(03-06-2009 11:54 AM)MetaKnight! link Wrote:This game, for sure, beats the crap out of TS2, in my opinion.  I'm sure for those who can run and play it,  you'll get used to the game.  It's a big step up.  I never had a problem with weird graphics or restarting after changing graphics.  I never saw a problem with the whole game, except I didn't like the new scrolling, but I'd gotten used to that.

Here are some screenshots:

One of my created sims talking to Marty Keaton and some dude.  The fat dude did something inappropriate...I think did something to Marty's face.  In the background, that toddler is Lindsay Keaton.
[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]


Then that other dude's roommate working out.
[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]


Then Palmer...that's his name..talking to the Goths, after joining the athletic career.
[Image: Screenshot.jpg]


Then I played the Goths for a bit.  Gunther went to sleep unhappy...his wife wouldn't give him no loving....and he really was unhappy.  That's why he probably isn't snuggling with his wife. (I'm not serious) I just have to improve their relationship, so he can fulfill that wish.

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

*Cry*
You make me want the game so bad... :'/
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #63
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
MetaNights Posts brougt me right back up!!!  I am more excited than ever!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Post: #64
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
Well if you don't like it, don't play it and don't cry about it on the forums.  {clap}

LET THERE BE SIMS!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Post: #65
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
(04-06-2009 12:45 AM)wafflesRgood3 link Wrote:Well if you don't like it, don't play it and don't cry about it on the forums.  {clap}

*shrugg* Sometimes when you discuss things you don't like about the game people can offer you advice on how to remedy it, such as the mouse scrolling.  Wink

Plus, if we didn't talk about what we didn't like about Sims2, they would have had no clue what to do for Sims3.

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Post: #66
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
(04-06-2009 12:45 AM)wafflesRgood3 link Wrote:Well if you don't like it, don't play it and don't cry about it on the forums.  {clap}

Excuse me, but I think we can share opinions here, both negative and positive.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Post: #67
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
(04-06-2009 02:49 AM)Bat link Wrote:[quote author=wafflesRgood3 link=topic=6373.msg246691#msg246691 date=1244072738]
Well if you don't like it, don't play it and don't cry about it on the forums.  {clap}

Excuse me, but I think we can share opinions here, both negative and positive.
[/quote]

Yes, and that is what I put, my opinion.

LET THERE BE SIMS!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Post: #68
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
I'm not going to argue over this with you, but you are telling me I can't post my opinion. {glare}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Post: #69
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
(04-06-2009 12:45 AM)wafflesRgood3 link Wrote:Well if you don't like it, don't play it and don't cry about it on the forums.  {clap}
That's not really fair. If you don't want to see them "crying" about it on the forums, don't read their comments. Wink As simple as that.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Post: #70
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
Moving on...

My mom is allowing me to install TS3 on the base computer. Soo happy! XD

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)