Login:
or Register
|
SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
|
|
13-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I'm going to be turning 16 {ohmy}...and I'll be getting my exam results a few days before it. XD
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
13-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I will be staying at home! yay! XD 'cause my sister still has to go to college till mid July and by then I'll have started school again ;_;
We'll probably just go to a hotel for 2 nights or so just to lighten up before I start school. I may travel somewhere with my friends, but I'm not sure my parents will approve lol (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
Ahah, I think there is enough ducky for all three of us.
We must shaarree the ducky, shaaree. I have a few camps to go to.. BLAST! Chiling with the friends I never see. |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
But what if I want the ducky?!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
You must share Mike xD
|
|||
|
14-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
Yes!
![]() Niall. ![]() [removed] ![]() Me. ![]() Mike. See? Problem solve! D
|
|||
|
14-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
oooh!
I love mine *squeezes and hugs* oops XD |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I want one! :O
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I like mines...It's very cool! {ohmy} Pink!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
15-06-2009, 02:42 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
But of course! I should just give all of SimsForums one
![]() ![]() Ahmed. xD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 829286990_s.gif]](http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/catspjamas_/Animated%20Graphics/829286990_s.gif)
![[Image: duck-1.gif]](http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/jezalmaarzoheten/animated%20gif/duck-1.gif)
![[Image: animated25252520duck25252520and2525.gif]](http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/franemtnurse/Cartoons/animated25252520duck25252520and2525.gif)
![[Image: EasterDuck.gif]](http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w354/BabyUgs/Animated%20Animals/EasterDuck.gif)
D

![[Image: AnimatedPhotoofDonaldDuck.gif]](http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/n1lilart/Animated%20Photos/AnimatedPhotoofDonaldDuck.gif)