Login:
or Register
|
Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
|
|
26-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
It took me AGES to create this post so I'm SO glad it's over now.. lol.. I can't say it was a horrible experience though, looking through pictures of very, very hot HP boys. {blush}
Okay, well, I know Sommie loves her some Tom Felton, & I couldn't agree more, but I also loves me some ginger... lol. So, I thought, what the hey, let's make a thread for the Hogwarts Hotties... {closedeyes} TOM/DRACO ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() RUPERT/RON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() [img width=449 height=600]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/alien4112004/Rupert%20Grint%20and%20Daniel%20Radcliffe/-Ron-Weasley-harry-potter-6953706-1.jpg[/img] ![]() I would liek to be this grl plzkthx... ![]() ROBBIE/YOUNG JAMES [not really a Hogwarts character per se but c'mon.... {drool} ![]() [img width=501 height=600]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/rj.jpg[/img] SEAN/OLIVER ![]() ![]() [img width=600 height=600]http://www.mugglenet.com/images/wood5.jpg[/img] FREDDIE/CORMAC ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ALFIE/DEAN ![]() ![]() <--- Yes PLEASE {drool} ![]() ![]() ![]() Makes showercaps look hot... ![]() MATT/NEVILLE [Matt has to be one of the sweetest guys evuh] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() AND FINALLY.. AND HE'S NOT FIT AT ALL... THIS IS WHAT COLIN CREEVEY EVOLVED INTO [CLOSE YOUR EYES]; ![]() ![]() ![]() LMAO. {rolleyes} Anyway, apart from the unfortunate incident at the end... tell me these guys aren't fit! And people think Hogwarts boy are nerdy... pssshhh! -_- Btw, I HAD to post some pictures from when some of them were little, they were too cute... I had to upload a lot of the pictures myself [by print screening, saving and uploading] because I get them from a source that doesn't like you to save the pictures because a lot of them are private... -_- ![]() |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 04:52 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
O_O;; COLIN looks good emo xD
YESH. TOM ish hawttt <33 *changes display name* xD SO for slytherin. Just cause Draco is in it <3 LMAO. Never knew Rupert had blue eyes *-* GORGEOUS <3 Where's Dan? Is he too ugly? XD He reminds me of Elijah Wood. Anyone else notice that? XD |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
Y E S
I noticed that a long time ago x3 Glad I am not the only one who thinks that way. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
LOL.
Short like Elijah too XD Poor Dan ![]() So cute. but eh. |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
![]() he looks good in this one. be jealous {closedeyes} |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
I'll admit. That's a nice pic of him.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
Not just nice.
Hot xD admit it jen. {closedeyes} you know you want to. XD |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:39 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
I admit it. He's hideous. u.u Happy?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
AWH. ;_;
I cry now. |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 06:13 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Here Come the (Hogwarts) Boys... [HOTNESS WARNING!]
-Stomps into corner-
I ish the only boy that's posting!!!! {blush} ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: profiles_002658xp_5817_8567_xlarge.jpeg]](http://images.sodahead.com/images/profiles/0/0/1/0/3/1/9/6/8/profiles_002658xp_5817_8567_xlarge.jpeg)
![[Image: tom_felton_.jpeg]](http://terry.elka.cz/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tom_felton_.jpeg)
![[Image: 02+Draco+Malfoy.jpg]](https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_a2G2QYGLZsQ/SLcC9bpxC8I/AAAAAAAAAZQ/a43D-vwwMxc/s320/02+Draco+Malfoy.jpg)
![[Image: 1110471102_dracomalfoy.jpg]](http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/L/Lonely-Tara/1110471102_dracomalfoy.jpg)
![[Image: 1122781380_resdraco06.jpg]](http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/slytherinbabe14/1122781380_resdraco06.jpg)
![[Image: 77149_f260.jpg]](http://z.hubpages.com/u/77149_f260.jpg)
![[Image: 14202936.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FS...9dw3xCI%3D]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/14202936.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1248575500&Signature=M8Aw3eUSn75gHrfFy4Gj9dw3xCI%3D)
![[Image: 10862325.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FS...OcIXaVI%3D]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/10862325.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1248575507&Signature=gQ6I%2F4V5jtmz5srBhH9gOcIXaVI%3D)
![[Image: schooltom.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/schooltom.jpg)
![[Image: rupes.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/rupes.jpg)
![[Image: article-0-02E3EAE700000578-58_468x453.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/03/article-0-02E3EAE700000578-58_468x453.jpg)
![[Image: ron.jpg]](http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/tnlplus3/ron.jpg)
![[Image: 64200.jpg]](http://medias.ados.fr/medias-factory/m/mediabox/media/0/0/2/64200/64200.jpg)
![[Image: gangstagrint.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/gangstagrint.jpg)
![[Image: Ron7.jpg]](http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Images/Ron7.jpg)
![[Image: RonWeasley.jpg]](http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/Lilo_luv_potter/Harry%20Potter/RonWeasley.jpg)
![[Image: awwwh.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/awwwh.jpg)
![[Image: rupert.jpg]](http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/catching_cooties/Other/rupert.jpg)
![[Image: Ron_ThinkingofLita.jpg]](http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc204/AGreenSandStorm/Ron%20Weasley/Ron_ThinkingofLita.jpg)
![[Image: fookingjealoussss.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/fookingjealoussss.jpg)
![[Image: rj2.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/rj2.jpg)
![[Image: cashback1.jpg]](http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/magnolia/cashback/sean_biggerstaff/cashback1.jpg)
![[Image: 1124426973_turessean2.jpg]](http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XxXMaybeAnotherDayXxX/1124426973_turessean2.jpg)
![[Image: normal_freddie_stroma_08.jpg]](http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/albums/userpics/normal_freddie_stroma_08.jpg)
![[Image: normal_freddie_stroma_03.jpg]](http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/albums/userpics/normal_freddie_stroma_03.jpg)
![[Image: normal_freddie_stroma_05.jpg]](http://www.harrymedia.com/img/data/media/422/normal_freddie_stroma_05.jpg)
![[Image: gallery_main-freddiestroma-shirtless-har...009-09.jpg]](https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_67zSTtyDvHA/SeVHpKgL3YI/AAAAAAABK60/hSatPOj0Otg/s320/gallery_main-freddiestroma-shirtless-harrypotter-photos-04122009-09.jpg)
![[Image: omfg.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/omfg.jpg)
![[Image: yesplzroflspazfest.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/yesplzroflspazfest.jpg)
![[Image: 40799.jpg]](http://www.kinopoisk.ru/images/actor/40799.jpg)
![[Image: normal_odf-promocional_%2528142%2529.jpg]](http://www.snitchseeker.com/gallery/albums/userpics/84186/normal_odf-promocional_%2528142%2529.jpg)
![[Image: alfiee.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/alfiee.jpg)
![[Image: Alfieeeeeeee.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/Alfieeeeeeee.jpg)
![[Image: nev.jpg]](http://scribbulus.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/nev.jpg)
![[Image: normal_mathew_lewis_jun08_02.jpg]](http://www.harrypotterspage.com/images/photogallery/albums/userpics/normal_mathew_lewis_jun08_02.jpg)
![[Image: mattandphelps.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mattandphelps.jpg)
![[Image: lilmatt.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/lilmatt.jpg)
![[Image: creevey3.jpg]](http://www.freewebs.com/harrypottersl/creevey3.jpg)
![[Image: Hugh.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/Hugh.jpg)
![[Image: HUGHMITCHELL.jpg]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/HUGHMITCHELL.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)