Login:
or Register
|
I miss hot tubs! D=
|
|
04-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I miss hot tubs! D=
There aren't any hot tubs in the game! What a dissapointment! I hope that there will be one in the first expansion pack...>.>
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
05-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
when i got the game i was upset to see that there are no longer hot tubs or pianos.
|
|||
|
06-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
Actually, lack of hot tubs completely went unnoticed by me. I did however notice the pianos were missing. Sad.
![]() |
|||
|
07-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
Thats just dumb. There should have been hot tubs
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />My Traits know them love them |
|||
|
07-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
I missed the hottubs right away. I actually didn't pay much attention to the piano since I always played poor families, heh.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
So, your poor families have hot tubs but not pianos? LOL! XD
![]() |
|||
|
07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
YES xDD They'd get a hottub before a piano XDDD
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
07-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
LOL. Well, we'd all prefer a hot tub over a piano, right?
![]() I don't know how you could always play the poor families. I'd go crazy. o.o ![]() |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I miss hot tubs! D=
Well, I start all of my families from scratch, so the Role family, the main one that I play, is now rich, but most of them aren't xD
And yeah, sometimes it drives me crazy
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_absentminded.png)
![[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_bookworm.png)
![[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_hopelessromantic.png)
![[Image: Trait_insane.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_insane.png)
![[Image: Trait_good.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_good.png)
