Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Post: #211
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
That is so COOL!
So detailed! And the pedometer, quite a unique idea for a pokemon game! [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #212
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Japan has done the Pedometer thing with a lot of it's games. I just hope America does it too!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2009 08:05 PM by Nova.)
Post: #213
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
(22-07-2009 06:01 AM)Ðαjick ⥠link Wrote:I moved almost all my Pokemon from Pearl onto my Pokemon ranch on my Wii x3 But I can breed a lot of Pokemon too. I just have to get an actual Wi-Fi connection and we'll be good to go, lol. what is this pokemon ranch? Also just noticed on Amazon they have the new two DS games up there for pokemon - heartgold and soulsilver. "I'm drowning in footwear!" -Spike (BTVS) |
|||
|
03-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Post: #214
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
For Japan, yes.
It won't be for release for American DS's for another year or so. If you purchase the Japanese version, it won't work in your DS unless you have a modified DS. Which is illegal. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
04-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #215
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
well they have it avaliable to preorder here in america - but it does not have a release date
like the Sims 3: World Adventures went up today or at least in the last few days for preorder "I'm drowning in footwear!" -Spike (BTVS) |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Post: #216
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'm not that into Pokemon anymore for some reason.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Post: #217
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
You're in a funk x3 You need to take a break from a few things, Lol. I do it all the time, especially with Pokemon.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Post: #218
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yeah, school puts me in a funk. DANG FUNK
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Post: #219
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
*beats the funk* Leave 'er alone!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Post: #220
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yeah! D: I haven't played Pokemon in like a month though. I'm stuck on Celestic Town, LOL
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)