Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Post: #211
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
That is so COOL!
So detailed!
And the pedometer, quite a unique idea for a pokemon game!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #212
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Japan has done the Pedometer thing with a lot of it's games.  I just hope America does it too!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2009 08:05 PM by Nova.)
Post: #213
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
(22-07-2009 06:01 AM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:I moved almost all my Pokemon from Pearl onto my Pokemon ranch on my Wii x3   But I can breed a lot of Pokemon too.  I just have to get an actual Wi-Fi connection and we'll be good to go, lol.

what is this pokemon ranch?

Also just noticed on Amazon they have the new two DS games up there for pokemon - heartgold and soulsilver.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Post: #214
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
For Japan, yes.

It won't be for release for American DS's for another year or so.  If you purchase the Japanese version, it won't work in your DS unless you have a modified DS.  Which is illegal.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #215
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
well they have it avaliable to preorder here in america - but it does not have a release date

like the Sims 3: World Adventures went up today or at least in the last few days for preorder

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Post: #216
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'm not that into Pokemon anymore for some reason.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Post: #217
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
You're in a funk x3  You need to take a break from a few things, Lol.  I do it all the time, especially with Pokemon.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Post: #218
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yeah, school puts me in a funk. DANG FUNK

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Post: #219
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
*beats the funk*  Leave 'er alone!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Post: #220
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yeah! D: I haven't played Pokemon in like a month though. I'm stuck on Celestic Town, LOL

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)