Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
21-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Post: #241
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Me too! I miss some of the Johto pokemon.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Post: #242
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
And I was sooo happy when in those gameplay videos how his Totodile could follow him. I'd been waiting for that forever!!! Since Pokemon Yellow, when only  your original Pikachu could follow you.

I really have been waiting for a game in which another trainer could follow behind you, like in the cartoon series, Ash has people traveling with him...that would be so awesome...especially for double battling.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Post: #243
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
My boyfriend hates that idea!
I personally love the idea!
I can't wait to get Giratina to follow me, or Cresselia.
Or my beloved Mime Jr Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Post: #244
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I think it would be great, too!  {clap} {clap} {clap}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #245
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I want a Skitty or a Houndor to follow me Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #246
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Houndoom is my FAVORITE!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Post: #247
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'd probably want my Raichu or Leafeon to follow me Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Post: #248
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Here is my team

[Image: Torterra.png]


Torterra/Oak ♂
Nature Adamant
Item Amulet Coin
~Seed Bomb
~Earthquake
~Crunch
~Toxic

[Image: Charizard.png]


Charizard/Soul ♂
Nature Lonely
Item Heat Rock
Flamethrower
Air Slash
Sunny Day
Dragon Pulse/Solar beam

[Image: ShinnyLanturn.png]


Lanturn/Shine ♀☆
Ability Volt Absorb
Nature Quiet
Item Shell Bell
Surf
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Thunderwave


[Image: Medicham.png]


Medicham/Jedi ♀
Nature Brave
Item Expert Belt
Brick Break
Psycho Cut
Thunder Punch
Bulk Up

[Image: Weavile.png]


Weavile/Nails ♀
Nature Hasty
Item Focus Band
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Substitute
Slash


[Image: SnorlaxHGSS.png]


Snorlax/Bulk
Ability Thick Fat
Nature Relaxed
Item Leftovers
Body Slam
Crunch
Rest
Substitute

Alternate

[Image: Scizor.png]


Scizor/Edge ♂
Ability Swarm
Item muscle Band
X-Scissor
Iron Head
Roost
U-Turn

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Post: #249
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Theres a Shaymin Wi-Fi event on now.
I got mine today Smile
Check the platinum website for details.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Post: #250
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Is it the event where you get the Letter and you can catch the Shaymin in your game?  Or is it another Wi-Fi gift event?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)