Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bored
08-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #1
Bored
I`m bored, nothing to do
fill me in with ideas!
and maybe sign your name here if you`re bored
it might end up in the Forum games
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #2
Re: Bored
Shouldn't this be in the nonsense thread?
And yeah, I'm kinda bored too :/

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #3
Re: Bored
yeah i think so
but i wanted to post this for other ppl who feel bored and right there stuff here
but IDK
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Post: #4
Re: Bored
Perhaps you should refer to your own thread for ideas. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #5
Re: Bored
LOL, nice, Jeremiah. Wink

There's always some chore that has to be done when you're bored.... I would know. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Post: #6
Re: Bored
oh lol!  {blush}
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #7
Re: Bored
No, this thread is fine...the thread Jeremiah posted hasn't been posted to in several months. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Post: #8
Re: Bored
I don't think Jeremiah was trying to suggest otherwise, just that it would help Steven answer his own question. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #9
Re: Bored
No, I know. I'm just saying that this thread will be fine... {lol}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Post: #10
Re: Bored
Oh, sorry, okay. Smile

I'm starting to feel a little bored myself now, however. Nighty-night. {yawn}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)