Login:
or Register
|
Facebook...
|
|
29-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
Cassie, Paul, and Sommie
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
Now sing the lyrics with those changes.
ONE TWO THREE CASSIE PAUL AND SOMMIE GETTING DOWN WITH 3P {shifty} I would essentially be the pedophile in all this. {huh} ![]() |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
LMAO! Perfect
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
You two hurry up and turn 16 and then I wont felt as awkward. XD
![]() |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
LOL I'll get right on that
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
How long to go now?
![]() *waits* I hate waiting. IMPATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. ![]() |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I feel special.
DI turn 16 next year. It's Kay. Techinally. You wouldn't be a pedo here in the states
|
|||
|
29-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I thought if I had sexual time with anyone under 16 while I am 16 I am pedogirl? No?
*breathes a sigh of relief* Incase anyone is lost... I have not really had s3x with anyone under 16 and I am NOT a pedo. {rolleyes} ![]() |
|||
|
29-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
LOL. You have to be at least like over 18 I think to be considered a pedo.
|
|||
|
29-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
So a 16-year-old having sexy time with a 12-year-old would not make him or her a pedo? {mellow}
Awkward conversation. XD ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)