Login:
or Register
|
Happy Halloween!
|
|
31-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
Oh, well yes it was 3D, everything seems to be 3D nowadays. I have like 7 pairs of 3D glasses now. XD
![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Happy Halloween!
(31-10-2009 05:29 PM)Sie link Wrote:Oh, well yes it was 3D, everything seems to be 3D nowadays. I have like 7 pairs of 3D glasses now. XDI'm guessing one of them is from HBP in 3D? {rolleyes} I want to see it in 3D! anyways; ![]() HAPPY HALLOWEEN! |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
Woo I'm dressed as Luna
![]() Waiting to go out now haha. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
We're just going to watch Movies at home, can't afford to go to a movie. And we're not dressing up as anything, either x3
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Happy Halloween!
![]() Stay safe It's funny how the colors on the graphic looks more like Christmas than Halloween. |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
I noticed that too XD
ROFL. I decided to wear black and yellow! In honor of the my House. Hufflepuff! ![]() I was going to dress like one,but I couldn't find a formal collared shirt ![]() All I have on is a black tee and over it a black dress top thingy with yellow scarf. Oh yes. I rawk 8) |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
happy halloween for people who do halloween!
![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
I fail at eye makeup.
Oh well.
|
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Happy Halloween!
(31-10-2009 07:18 PM)somayeajerzak link Wrote:[quote author=Sie link=topic=7544.msg284187#msg284187 date=1257006556]I'm guessing one of them is from HBP in 3D? {rolleyes} I want to see it in 3D! anyways; ![]() HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Weird, no. They didn't have it in 3D at any of my local cinemas.
![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy Halloween!
It seems to colourful for Halloween ahha
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: halloween_graphics_50.gif]](http://www.wondercliparts.com/holidays/halloween/graphics/halloween_graphics_50.gif)

![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: halloween_graphics_05.gif]](http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Ireland8122/Blinkies/halloween_graphics_05.gif)


![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)