Login:
or Register
|
Facebook...
|
|
31-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Post: #171
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I like it this way
We are a tight knit community. I like knowing everyone.
|
|||
|
31-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Post: #172
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
Yeah, its like we're a family
![]() a made an attempt at making an ad for SF but i deleted it cause it sucked (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Post: #173
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I would hate it if there were more than 60 people who posted all the time!
|
|||
|
31-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Post: #174
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
How many people regularly post? No more than 15...
![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #175
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Facebook...
(31-10-2009 05:25 PM)Sie link Wrote:How many people regularly post? No more than 15...Yup. XD But right now theirs a lot less people due to that thingymajig... Yeah the reason I don't like posting too much at places like snootysims or MATY is cause I don't get to really talk to people. {lol} And people over there stay on topic too much which makes it hard to get to know someone. I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Post: #176
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I don't think I've ever been on a forum other than SF {blink}
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #177
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I've joined countless forums, posted a few times, and left.
Lurk on tons of them. This is my main posting station. ![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #178
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Facebook...
(31-10-2009 10:57 PM)Sie link Wrote:I've joined countless forums, posted a few times, and left.Sameee. I just like this wayy better. |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Post: #179
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
same...
My mum posts weird things on facebook... ![]() |
|||
|
31-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Post: #180
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Facebook...
I usually roam round forums if I'm looking for help, maybe just post 1 thread asking for help, getting the answer then leaving.
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



We are a tight knit community. I like knowing everyone.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)