Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TV Shows
04-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #51
Re: TV Shows
Well, veggies should be thrown. Lets save the fruit for me!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Post: #52
Re: TV Shows
I like most vegetables! Am I weird? :-[ I guess it's because I used to be a vegetarian for about 2 years, and I kind of had to become obsessed with them.

Well I'll catch all the yummy vegetables you throw for myself and make a homemade stew with them! Big Grin I'll share it within anyone who wants any! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Post: #53
Re: TV Shows
(04-04-2008 10:55 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I like most vegetables! Am I weird? :-[ I guess it's because I used to be a vegetarian for about 2 years, and I kind of had to become obsessed with them.

Well I'll catch all the yummy vegetables you throw for myself and make a homemade stew with them! Big Grin I'll share it within anyone who wants any! Wink

Cassie, I think you're doing this on purpose - we can't possibly have this much in common...can we? Wink

I was a vegetarian for nearly 2 years, as well...how spooky is that? We really do share the same brain Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Post: #54
Re: TV Shows
Well then. What can we throw at them? As leader, I vote for vegetables!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Post: #55
Re: TV Shows
But you're not the leader...you're the follower. Wink

I vote for balls of thick jelly that smell like feet. (Guess who said that on AtBR. Big Grin)

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Post: #56
Re: TV Shows
Lol, Bambi, it's almost ordinary now, isn't it? Part of the routine to discover that we have more and more in common every single day! It's so odd! Spookily odd! :o Big Grin

And Bat, lol, let's all vote! Those in favour of vegetables to be thrown? *keeps hand down* Once again, I repeat, if you throw veg, I'll catch them all and make a vegetable stew, so actually, I aguess it is fine with me! Wink

Balls of thick jelly that smell like feet? Heck yeah! And they can be green so they look like blobs of snot! Eww!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Post: #57
Re: TV Shows
How about mud? Don't tell me you eat that too, lol!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #58
Re: TV Shows
(04-04-2008 11:44 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Lol, Bambi, it's almost ordinary now, isn't it? Part of the routine to discover that we have more and more in common every single day! It's so odd! Spookily odd! :o Big Grin

It really is. We should just stop acting surprised. Wink

dateline= Wrote:And Bat, lol, let's all vote! Those in favour of vegetables to be thrown? *keeps hand down* Once again, I repeat, if you throw veg, I'll catch them all and make a vegetable stew, so actually, I aguess it is fine with me! Wink

*keeps hand down* I'm with you on that, as well Big Grin

dateline= Wrote:Balls of thick jelly that smell like feet? Heck yeah! And they can be green so they look like blobs of snot! Eww!

Yucky...but fun to throw at annoying Disney Channel stars  8)  Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Post: #59
Re: TV Shows
dateline= Wrote:It really is. We should just stop acting surprised. Wink

Hehe! Yeah, we should just be like, "Yeah, whatever. NEXT?!", next time we find something else in common. Which will probably be some time tonight. Or tommorow, seeing as I'm going offline pretty soon. I'm trying to finish rereading New Moon so I can get quicker started on rereading the HP Series again and searching for those quotes. Wink

dateline= Wrote:Yucky...but fun to throw at annoying Disney Channel stars  8)  Big Grin

Lol! I don't mind Disney so much (wait... are we actually disagreeing on something? OH MY GOSH! :o) but I do find Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus' voice incredibly annoying. I really dislike her singing. So I'll join you in pelting bogey-jelly that smells like feet when it's Hannah's turn! But only when she's singing. She really wont sound (nor smell) so good when she's covered in our disgusting potion (or.... Feet-smelling bogey-jelly)! Muhahaha. We so rule! Big Grin :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Post: #60
Re: TV Shows
No votes for mud?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)