Login:
or Register
|
Happy New Year!
|
|
01-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
I wouldn't go but our finals are in a little over a week so I kinda have to go :/
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
oh that sucks man. is that the only class u have to go to?
|
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Happy New Year from Scotland.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Happy New Year!
(01-01-2010 12:53 AM)αнмÑâÎ¹Â¢Î¹Î·Ñ link Wrote:I wouldn't go but our finals are in a little over a week so I kinda have to go :/ I still wouldn't go. XD Okay, I'm back even earlier, since they all want to watch Michael Jackson, and Idc about it, sooo... x] Why pick Tom Jones to sing in the New Year, LAME. {rolleyes} Anyway. Yes it's 2010 here now. MY FIRST POST OF 2010. Haha. =] ![]() |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
YAY CASSIE! <3 Looks weird seeing 2010 in the Stats section. It will take a while to get used to.
Lucky you...I've been listening to bad singers, violins and bagpipes for the past half an hour! LMAO. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
I'm still in 2010
>:-(its barely now 4:22 in L.A. |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
You mean, 2009, right?
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Do you watch the Hootenanny, or do you have different shows over in Scotland?
There's the one with the fireworks around the LDN eye, but we're too eccentric for that. They like singing that song in my house, I believe it is actually the one you mentioned, though I honestly don't even know the words to it. XD Edit; you mean 2009, Steven. ![]() Haha. A decade behind us, nananana!
![]() |
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
lmao, 2009. I probably wrote 2010 cuz I'm excited rofl XD
|
|||
|
01-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Happy New Year!
We have 'Hogmanay Live' in Scotland. It's live from Edinburgh. Haha.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
>:-(