Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
03-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Post: #1591
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I don't find men attractive just by looks {blink}
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Post: #1592
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL. Neither am I. I just find them to be very good looking & have a good personality :3
Probably wouldn't date em'. Mostly cause they are too old for me. |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:03 AM
Post: #1593
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh I like older men
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Post: #1594
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
So do I XD
but most of em' are 5+ ![]() And my range is like 1-3 XD to actually consider you. Other than that. Your just eyecandy :3 |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Post: #1595
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh I'll date anyone older XD
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Post: #1596
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Even the old man who runs Playboy? XD
|
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Post: #1597
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh no. Like 10 years at the most. Lol
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Post: #1598
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Hef for the win.
Anna + Hugh Heffner = love Jokes of course. [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Post: #1599
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Lol I bet he has to take a lot of Viagra {rolleyes}
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Post: #1600
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(03-01-2010 12:39 AM)JulieteStein link Wrote:Who do you think are the hottest men alive girls?You think Paula Abdul is hot? (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)


![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)