Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
29-01-2010, 04:27 AM
Post: #1
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It looks cool & worth buying  {yes}


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGgD9BuMrc
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Post: #2
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Thanks for posting it, has some really nice furniture in it.I am excited for this SP more then I was for WA. I just wonder what the five new hairs look like.
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Post: #3
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Looks nice {yes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Post: #4
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
I only really want it for the hair and clothes but it looks cool Big Grin

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Post: #5
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Reminds me of one of the TS2 packs.  But I love the fashion! (:

Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Post: #6
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It sort of reminds me of the Glamor sp

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Post: #7
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It looks boring to me, although I am hard to please and it is only a stuff pack. For a stuff pack it's okay, I suppose. They need to be more creative and wild.
Now I sit and wait for the next EP *seasons* =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Post: #8
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Most of the time I just set all 4 seasons to summer so there would be few rainfalls and no snowfalls Tongue so I don't really care for Seasons, I want pets Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Post: #9
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
WHY?! Where's the diversity?! {freaked}
Juuuust kidding. That's cool. But I have a thing for seasons [ironic that we're discussing this, you'll find out way one day, hopefully], and I think weather could bring a whole world of new possibilities for the game, and it's a pretty basic request to have weather. I think they need to to seasons as quickly as possible.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Post: #10
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It would be pretty cool now that it's a seamless neighborhood

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)