Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims3 Celebrities.
18-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Post: #31
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
Do maxis people read the things we say in ths forum?? ???

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Post: #32
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
(18-03-2008 10:32 AM)Scarlett_Angel link Wrote:Do maxis people read the things we say in ths forum?? ???
I read in a interview 'We quietly listen to the simmers' yeah I have to read it again on snooty sims but that's what they said so.....They might be o.o;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Post: #33
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
They could be on any fan site. But they wouldn't get much work done if they read all the posts. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Post: #34
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
(18-03-2008 11:42 AM)simkid link Wrote:They could be on any fan site. But they wouldn't get much work done if they read all the posts. Smile
Yeah it's just too much o.o;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Post: #35
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
We are a chatty bunch!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Post: #36
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
It would be so funny if your Sim got so famous that there'd be crazy fans knocking at it's door asking for autographs. Or paparazzi waiting for them outside. Your Sim would have to buy a maximum security gate to keep them out!

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #37
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
I love that idea! Totally. I want obsessed fans banging on my sims door!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Post: #38
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
I'd love it if when your sim went shopping, fans and paparazzi would be taking pictures of them and asking them for autographs and stuff!
AWESOME!
;D

[glow=red,2,300]2009 will be a good year indeed![/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Post: #39
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
instead of downloading popstars makem in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my game crashed from downloadinto much stuff
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #40
Re: Sims3 Celebrities.
i think that it'll be easier to make popstars because of all the options. i tried making celebs but i always failed because there weren't enough options.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)