Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Congratulations, Cassie!
11-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Post: #101
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Heck no...I'm a weirdo, too. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Post: #102
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
lol
i wonder if i'll ever get caught doing something weird..i have yet to be seen doing these things

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Post: #103
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
My friends and I do weird things all the time...'cause we're weirdos. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Post: #104
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
(14-04-2008 05:12 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:My friends and I do weird things all the time...'cause we're weirdos. Wink

Wow, so like me and my maties! We like to run around school in our socks, dance and sing songs very loudly around the school benches and some extremely embarassing things that I do not want to tell you, you will think me so stupid. Wink We also get crazy weirdo ideas about travelling the world together and doing things normal people don't do with their lives. Wish it could come true Sad...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Post: #105
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
I must say, there really is nothing we don't have in common. Your group sounds quite like mine. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Post: #106
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Seriously, we are so retarded that even some the populars can't help but warm to us. Cloey is the funniest, she cracks everyone up. Today she found a metal stick on the school field and stuck it in the grass with an orange on the sticky-out end to the right (it had been bent) and declared it an orange tree. But that's nothing to how she usually is, I can't even begin to explain... :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #107
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Yeah, Heidi is definitely the "Cloey" of my group. She's a riot. But she's also extremely sophisticated. She's quite the odd duck, I assure you. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Post: #108
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Same with Cloey. Wink She is very rich and has lovely sophisticated clothes, aswell as lot of designer labels. She doesn't actually realise how fortuate she is in that respect, but I guess when you grow up with it it's hard to know any different. I love going to her house, it's so posh and spacious, as are may of my friends' home, they have gorgeous houses and lots of money. I'm the odd duck. :Smile For now Wink...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Post: #109
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Sounds just like my little Heidi. Wink Although, she likes my house better...only 'cause it's a smidge bigger. :Smile She's always been one for having the best of the best. But we love her just the same. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Post: #110
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
See, normally, that sort of trait would annoy me, but Cloey's humour and randomness is too strong and overpowers this, so I'm happy for her to want the best as long as she can be a good friend. Smile Which she is, most of the time...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)