Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Congratulations, Cassie!
15-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #141
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Wow, I haven't watched Power Rangers in a long time now. I remember watching it when I was little and I always favoured the pink one because she was a girl and I liked the colour pink. I loved the colour green, too, but he was a boy, and in those days, it had to be a girly. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Post: #142
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
yeah true i wanted a girl to be green the boy could be yellow..not the girl lmao

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Post: #143
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Wasn't there only 1 or 2 girls in the Power Rangers, though? That's really sexist. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Post: #144
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
(15-04-2008 10:48 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:Wasn't there only 1 or 2 girls in the Power Rangers, though? That's really sexist. :Smile
The world is sexist Cassie. Get used to it. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #145
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
yeah only two
the pink and yellow

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Post: #146
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Hehe, I haven't watched Power Rangers in forever! But I do remember there were only two girls, like Alyssa said.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Post: #147
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
(15-04-2008 10:49 PM)♥---&gt;シャネル&lt;---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs. Cassie Grint link=topic=1566.msg38792#msg38792 date=1208296090]
Wasn't there only 1 or 2 girls in the Power Rangers, though? That's really sexist. :Smile
The world is sexist Cassie. Get used to it. Wink
[/quote]

True. My mum always says this is a man's world. :Smile :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Post: #148
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
eyeah and i hated all the boys they were all the same just different colors it seemed.. but the girls were different from each other.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Post: #149
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Oh, it totally is a man's world...I think we should change that. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Post: #150
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Maybe a Green World? Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)