Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
why did everyone stop posting
21-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #141
Re: why did everyone stop posting
I know - Riley Jade! So, so prettyful. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Post: #142
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Thank you =] for praising my name choice. I love it too its absolutely adorable. and its magical to hear her daddy talk about her like shes already born..like when he calls or says goodnight when im over there he says goodnight Riley Jade..and kisses me and then my tummy. its the sweetest thing.
=]
we had such an amazing weekend together. I wish my parents will someday see in him what i see.
hes perfect in all his mistakes and flaws. besides i like a challenge anyways keeps things interesting..but this drama is rather annoying..
but it will all come to an end may 1st i hope.
anyways.
yeah

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #143
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Aww...that sounds adorable. I think you've mentioned that before, but either way, I think it's great.

And yes...I hope so, too. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Post: #144
Re: why did everyone stop posting
That is just the sweetest thing! Big Grin
I hope you can all get on and cooperate, whether your parents like it or not - for the baby's sake.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Post: #145
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Seriously. I'm sure once Riley enters the family, a lot of things will change for the better.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Post: #146
Re: why did everyone stop posting
I kinda wish he could live here..drama would be done with if he could.
but he wouldnt be up to it and my parents probably wouldnt either..
thats very wishful thinking..
i cant wait til moving in together will actually work out..I know he would love it to be now..i cant see it working with his roomies still there...and everything i need so close to where im located now..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #147
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Understandable. Well, hopefully everything will sort out. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Post: #148
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Yupp yupp.
I sure hope so too..
=]
anyway how are things with you Bambi
and with Cassie..if she reads this.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Post: #149
Re: why did everyone stop posting
I read it! Smile

I'm fine, thanks. Still a bit ill but I'm going to school anyway. I'm looking forward to my day off on Thursday, it's making me happy this week. Smile I don't have any major news to report in my life except my dad's girlfriend might be pregnat again. This isn't good, I might add.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Post: #150
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Oh nooo...sorry to hear about the unfortunate pregnancy. why is it a bad thing if you dont mind me asking? im sure i could guess..but i dont wanna do that and be wrong..
anyhow..
Yay for thursday and sorry to hear that you still arent feeling very well.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)