Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trouble in School
01-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #21
Re: Trouble in School
I've only ever received 2 detentions, and that was in highschool my Junior year (11th grade).

My first detention was due to a misunderstanding between me and a friend, and by time I could get her to listen to me, it was too late and the principal wouldn't null the detention; so I sat there for half an hour bored out of my mind.

The second one, was about 2 months later, when I punched a guy in the face. He was supposed to be my boyfriend-at-the-time best friend, but as soon as his back was turned, he started talking about  how "dumb and stupid" my boyfriend was and that "he can't help being stupid". So, I called out his name, and as soon as he turned his head, I slugged him. And even up until after highschool, the kid still can't understand WHY I hit him  {glare}  {cursing}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Post: #22
Re: Trouble in School
(28-04-2008 05:50 PM)Crepuscule Cassie! link Wrote:I had a detention for the about the 15th time in my secondary school years (which really isn't that bad in comparison with others) just last week. And, as per usual, I legged it out of the room and didn't attend. I only go to detentions I feel I deserved. Pupils rights are not thought about properly in my school. And because I failed to attend the detention, I was called for an all-school detention for an hour after school, which I was supposed to go to today, but of course I didn't. All-school detentions are the worst. You get some really bad shoutings at there, it's so silly. And for an hour? Meh, I don't think I'll be doing another of them any time soon. Boring... {yawn}

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a rebel who always has to do something naughty. I'm just... not an angel. But I get good grades, so it's all just peachy.

By the way, I got an A* for my last Media Studies coursework I handed in, I just found out today... yay! {woot} {party}
Congrats on your A, but I don't think I ever got in trouble in school well I never got caught like I got in a fight in the 6th grade before but no teachers were around so I did'nt get in trouble, and in my english class (8th grade) I almost got in a fight with some girl beacuse she pushed me for no reason, but my friend held me back, and in my homeroom (8th grade) I almost fought this guy because he was being a jerk but I just hit him, no liked him anyway even the teachers, and in elementry school I made a girl cry for no reason and I pulled someones chair out and made them fall, everyone in the class laughed and she cried {yes} but I'm nicer now but if some pisses me off I'll beat them to a bloody pulp.  {cursing}
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #23
Re: Trouble in School
ive gotten 2
one for forgettin my science homework and one for not printing my geo H.W (even though it was on my flashdrive)
i go to private school so its soo uptight
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #24
Re: Trouble in School
5th grade i got about 5 action plans per day, i throw them all away in the trash my parents never found out. but my suspension they found out about that.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Post: #25
Re: Trouble in School
(01-05-2008 01:20 PM)Crepuscule Cassie! link Wrote:But I wish I could go to your school lol! {rolleyes} Big Grin

Anyhoo, I thought you were a very good English-speaker to say you are from New Zealand! And that must be why! Do they have that posh accent most people assume we have (haha, if you came to Britain, you'd find most of us have very... unposh accents Wink) or that more... relaxed accent, if you know how I mean? Do you like the English accent?

I wish you could go to my school too! you seem really awesome!  8) like that. lol.

my accent is really hard to describe. its kind of a mixture of english and Kiwi. the english is also a mixture of posh like and unposh. but Its still quite obvious that i have english blood.

I find it really annoying when people ask me when i came to new zealand! but I take it as a compliment. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Post: #26
Re: Trouble in School
(01-05-2008 08:54 PM)*Eternal Memory* link Wrote:Congrats on your A

Thank you! Big Grin

And well, Adam, I think I'll just hop on a plane in a couple of minutes once I have finished packing my suitcase, and I will be at your school in just a few hours. Look out for me! {rolleyes} {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Post: #27
Re: Trouble in School
{jawdrop} OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{clap}  {clap}  {clap}  {clap}  {clap}  {highclap} {highclap} {highclap} {highclap} {highclap}


*shortly afterwards....explodes of excitement*

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Post: #28
Re: Trouble in School
Hehe, thanks! I am excited too! {tongue} Big Grin {lol}

I have just touched down in New Zealand, I am just being driven to my new home now, I should be there in 10 minutes, and then I m coming to your school! {yes} I may be a bit shy as I don't know anybody though. {blush}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Post: #29
Re: Trouble in School
  {blink} you know me!

and I wouldn't go there now... its 16 minutes past midnight here, and the locker room is scary and has no windows and is pitch black!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Post: #30
Re: Trouble in School
Haha, darn time differences! Well if it as midnight for you when it was 1pm for me, that makes you... 13 hours behind me? Or ahead?

Well, if it's behind... then I'll be there in approx 7 hours! If it's ahead... well, it's already the weekend, so I'll see you on Monday! {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)