Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TV Shows
05-04-2008, 02:15 AM
Post: #61
Re: TV Shows
(05-04-2008 01:42 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Hehe! Yeah, we should just be like, "Yeah, whatever. NEXT?!", next time we find something else in common. Which will probably be some time tonight. Or tommorow, seeing as I'm going offline pretty soon. I'm trying to finish rereading New Moon so I can get quicker started on rereading the HP Series again and searching for those quotes. Wink

Haha, exactly Big Grin

Yeah, I think I'll start rereading the HP series either tomorrow or Sunday...I'll have to make sure I have a notebook with me Wink

dateline= Wrote:Lol! I don't mind Disney so much (wait... are we actually disagreeing on something? OH MY GOSH! :o) but I do find Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus' voice incredibly annoying. I really dislike her singing. So I'll join you in pelting bogey-jelly that smells like feet when it's Hannah's turn! But only when she's singing. She really wont sound (nor smell) so good when she's covered in our disgusting potion (or.... Feet-smelling bogey-jelly)! Muhahaha. We so rule! Big Grin :Smile

Sorry to disappoint, I don't mind Disney much either Big Grin Just some of the stars, such as Miley/Hannah. So, seems like we still agree Smile

We totally rule  Wink

Edit: Sorry, Bat...no votes for mud Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Post: #62
Re: TV Shows
Ah, oh well!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Post: #63
Re: TV Shows
(05-04-2008 02:15 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=1501.msg29820#msg29820 date=1207356162]
Hehe! Yeah, we should just be like, "Yeah, whatever. NEXT?!", next time we find something else in common. Which will probably be some time tonight. Or tommorow, seeing as I'm going offline pretty soon. I'm trying to finish rereading New Moon so I can get quicker started on rereading the HP Series again and searching for those quotes. Wink

Haha, exactly Big Grin

Yeah, I think I'll start rereading the HP series either tomorrow or Sunday...I'll have to make sure I have a notebook with me Wink

[/quote]

Hey! I'll join you in rereading them! WOO! lol

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Post: #64
Re: TV Shows
i watch Devil beside you, why why love (those are only on youtube though) and on regular tv i just like watching cartoons and cooking shows

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Post: #65
Re: TV Shows
What are "Devil Beside You" and "Why Why Love" about? I've never heard of them.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Post: #66
Re: TV Shows
i guess they are youtube shows not tv shows.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Post: #67
Re: TV Shows
Eh, I am watching... Shipwrecked: Hutcam right now. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Post: #68
Re: TV Shows
im watching an oprah episode my mom recorded with cher and tina turner they are getting so old lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Post: #69
Re: TV Shows
Seriously! I saw Cher on a t.v. special the other day, and JEEZ!

It's quite funny. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)