Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate-a-siggy!
13-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Post: #321
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
lol!
hold on...


[Image: ICONATOR_e754b0880f06548994d29adae3.gif]
[Image: ICONATOR_d11f2bdea40ce30c725ec3149c.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Post: #322
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
Haha, I love it! Smile Remind me to use those after I use Matt's siggy. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Post: #323
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
i don't know squat aabout mafias because my mom is overcontroling and blocks everything TV14 and up on our TV, so i have to ask my mom to watch america's next top model, and I probably won't see the twilight movie, because she wont go with me, and my friend blaine who likes twilight is moving to india this summer
(she's not even CLOSE to being indian) she's a triplet, and she has two other non-triplets in her family.
I just switched topics really fast... from mafias to triplets Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Post: #324
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
Hehe, don't worry about it.

I'm sorry about that, though. Sad Won't you be happy when you're 14 and you get to watch all of that?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Post: #325
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
Siggy rating, anyone?

Sorry to switch topics on you, but... Wink

I see you've all met Bambi...I'm sorry. =D
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Post: #326
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
I don't care for your siggy at all, Josh. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #327
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
haha


Big Grin
I only use my macbook (lol sounds like mcdonalds food) for school work because my mom made it so it logsĀ  me off at 8 o clock and i can log back on at7 .


anyway, 10/10 for the Bambster
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Post: #328
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
And 1o/1o for you! Smile You change your siggy as often/more than I do! Smile I love it!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #329
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
thanks
i usually do it when the forums are parched of posts.
well, i g2g to bed! see ya tommorrow!

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Post: #330
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
See you! Expect that PM as soon as you get on tomorrow. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)