Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate-a-siggy!
13-05-2008, 03:47 AM
Post: #331
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
I've never read Twilight...but...10/10, I guess.

I see you've all met Bambi...I'm sorry. =D
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:50 AM
Post: #332
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
I know...we have to fix that, don't we? Wink

Blah/10 for you. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Post: #333
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
24/24

Where's my morning PM, Tony?
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Post: #334
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
I sent it last night around midnight. You didn't get it?

24/7. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Post: #335
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
I have a new signature image, go me {muscle}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Post: #336
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
Hehe, I love it! Smile

10/10!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #337
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10 to Matt and Bambi.  Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #338
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10, of course.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Post: #339
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
3428949219704238427398104021493021/.1, as usual. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Post: #340
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
Will it ever change? Haha...

23985073486013464578895637/-125980734689042746457

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)