Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
16-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #51
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Um...Apartment Life pic...yeah, it's not fabulous. I wish it were, though. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #52
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I agree, it's darn awful. I'm sure (hoping) we will get some nicer pictures soon enough. This has got to be a brilliant EP, as I suspect (hope) it's the last.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #53
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
yeah i wanna see more..
i almost bought kitchen and bath but didnt wanna pay 20 bucks..lol
so we'll see if i buy apts i seriously doubt it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #54
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I have yet to get K&BS...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Post: #55
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
im waiting for the price to drop a bit..otherwise i wont be getting it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Post: #56
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Wha whaaaaa?
Apartment life for the Sims2?
What the-
I've never heard of this!!!!!
Is it fake or real ;_;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Post: #57
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
its real.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Post: #58
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
My god, that would be the best, I would like that ^^
I've never saw this before so yeah I don't know how it'd look.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Post: #59
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
well if i can find a link for it i'll post one for you.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Post: #60
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
There's got to be one on here already, right?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)