Login:
or Register
|
My Official Legacy Thread
|
|
17-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Tell me if I have to tone the content of my story down for the kiddies. I do not mind.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Hm...I don't personally see a problem with it.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Yeah, I don't either. Great story, too!
I is smart. <br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 03:35 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Definitely.
And I just looked through it again, and I didn't find anything wrong with it.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
yeah shes acting like her mother obviously..hopefully she grows out of it lol we'll see =]
great updates. love em |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Things were going right for Amilee until she started to gain unwanted weight. She was getting a bulge in her stomach. The only thing she thought of was fat. She then decided to give up alcohol and get on the benches for a while, but that didn't help. She then started a diet, but that didn't help. When the bump in her stomach had gotten kinda big and hard, she had an idea that she was pregnant, but she repressed that thought, until a lot of people at work asked her when was the baby due.
![]() Chester had no idea that she was even getting fat. Alilee wore baggy clothes, or a jacket every tune they saw each other. But the night that Amilee came to the relization that she was pregnant, she knew she had to tell Chester. Things turned out a lot different than she thought. All of a sudden, she wasn't Chester's Little Princess. "Chester, I have to tell you something." Amilee announced. "I'm pregnant." "I can see that, Amilee." Chester responded angrily. "You ain't wearing those baggy clothes, so I could apparently see." "So what are we gonna do, Chester?" "Hmmmmm...." ![]() "About this little thing here?" Chester said as he patted Amilee's belly. ![]() "I ain't doing nothing, you little {censored}!" Chester yelled. "I am a married man...." "Married!" Amilee shouted in shock, fear, and disgust. "You can't call me that! I didn't know you were married!" "That's what little girls, like yourself get yourself into. I have children and grandchildren. What are you trying to do? Break up my family?" "You are breaking up your family by cheating on your wife! No wonder why you won't take me nowhere! You didn't want no one to see you with another woman." "Well, I'm done with this conversation. I am too old for kids. Looks like you will have to tell the little one hat his daddy is dead. I guess you have to be a mommy now." "My baby does not need her father! Get out of here!" "And just to set the record, I do not make girls." Chester said as he walked out of Amilee's life. ![]() ![]() ![]() Amilee was depressed about the baby she was carrying. Every time she thought of the baby, took a shower, or bent over, all she could think of was Chester. She couldn't watch romance on television without crying. ![]() When Amilee was in her third trimester, she thought hell was out her life for good, until an older woman knocked at her door. "Hello?" Amilee greeted the lady. "May I help you?" "Yeah." the woman responded. "Are you the little skank that was messing with my Chester?" "Yeah, but before calling me names, you should look at your dear Chester first." "I have already slapped him, he learned his lesson. That night, he went home and told me. So I waited all these months, just to come over and see that there was a very visible baby in you." "There is, you see. What you gonna do? I dare you to do something!" "You're gonna leave us alone! We ain't giving you child support! You call my house, come there, or say a work to Chester, I will come by with my grown children and their wives, and you will pay." "You won't need to do that. My baby does not need her old, deadbeat of a father. Goodbye." Amilee slammed the door in Chester's wife's face. ![]() Amilee just somehow knew her baby was gonna be a girl, because she decorated the baby's room as a girl's. ![]() One day, while finishing the baby's room, she felt a pain in her stomach. It was the worst pain she'd ever felt. She then knew her baby was coming. She called Jezzi who took her to the hospital. Jezzi then called Kaiden to see the birth of his first grandchild. Kaiden almost peed his pants, because he did not even know that he was expecting a grandchild. Six hours later, Kamira was born. Kamira went home three days later. ![]() Although Chester did her wrong, she treated Kamira with love and care. (A side of her that she'd gotten from her father.) ![]() ![]() Kaiden, how was often lonely at home came by often to see Kamira. ![]() Kaiden didn't want to see Amilee be a single parent, but he knew that she had a lesson to learn. Hopefully, she would wisen up and mature some. What is in store for Amilee and little Kamira? Will Amilee also end up alone, like her father? Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Well...that sucks. Haha. The poor dear...well, I guess that's what she gets.
Great update! [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Nice update!
More soon, I hope?
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
{clap} I am glad she is getting wiser, even if she had to learn the hard way!
|
|||
|
18-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Definitely. Great update! Can't wait to read more.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_55382c61.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_55382c61.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_55382c99.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_55382c99.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_15382cbe.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_15382cbe.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_95382cdc.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_95382cdc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_75382cf5.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_75382cf5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b5382d08.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b5382d08.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_d5382d8d.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_d5382d8d.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_95382e50.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_95382e50.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_95382eed.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_95382eed.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_75383056.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_75383056.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b5383063.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b5383063.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b538365f.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b538365f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_35383301.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_35383301.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
