Login:
or Register
|
My Official Legacy Thread
|
|
18-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I second that! And advice: Don't third it, or I'll fourth it.
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
That Chester! Well, at least she'll (hopefully) be more careful now!
I is smart. <br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
|
|||
|
18-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Definitely.
![]() And, Cassie, I fifth that.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
20-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I will update soon. Just been going through a confusing and stressful time.
I lost three pets in two days. And I do not know why. Two of them were fine that afternoon, and soon, they were gone. It could had been the renovation going on in my house (which I think it was, because the workers are no good and are messing up everything), or the heat in my room, but they were reptiles, so idk. I just bought two of them....what a waste of money. I should try to get the refund back if I can. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
20-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
That's absolutely dreadful! I can't imagine how I'd feel in that situation.
Please know that my sympathies are with you!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
20-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Thank you a lot.
I will be keeping an eye on my other pets, especially the iguana. Then I have no idea what happened to my dog two weeks ago. I know today, I will be sanitizing everything in their cages. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
20-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
That's dreadful, really.
I wonder what could be causing that...your idea is possible, but still...I know I would NOT be happy about that, at all.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Here is another update...
Sorry I took so long...had some things that was on my mind, but it's all cool now Amilee is now a single mother. She thought that she would never be raising a baby alone. She felt like she was well-deserving of a man and too beautiful to be dumped by a man. As a single mother, she needed to buy food, diapers, and clothes for little Kamira, so she had to get a job. She didn't have a man to pay her bills anymore, and Kaiden refused to give her money. She got a low-paying job as a golf caddy, since she didn't have any college education, like her sister, Jezzy. ![]() A year later, Kamira was about to turn one. Amilee wanted her baby's birthday to be memorable and she wanted her daughter to know early that she had a family that loved and supported her. For Kamira's birthday, Grandpa Kaiden, Aunt Jezzy, and Uncle Pierre came over. Mommy even bought Kamira a buffet and a cake for her birthday. At the end of the party, Kamira grew up into a cute toddler. ![]() ![]() ![]() A month later, Amilee went to work and came home with her supervisor, Noland. (Noland is at the top of the slaker career, so I am calling him her supervisor for the story) Noland and Amilee had a good relationship from work, well, a really good one, so Amilee invited him over. Noland is a very rich sim. He is the widower of a mad scientist, and has over 3 million dollars. ![]() Soon, they started kissing and doing other things. A beautiful girl, like Amilee made Noland buy her and Kamira a new house. ![]() ![]() Amilee soon quit her job, since she had a new man to pay her bills. At home, all she ever did was spend time with Kamira, watch TV, and be Noland's lover. Amilee knew she had nothing to lose, because Noland didn't have no one else, besides a daughter who lived far away. Also with Noland, came new outfits for the two ladies. ![]() Soon, Amilee was having morning sickness, and getting pains in her stomach. She was also gaining a lot of weight and was very hungry. She knew she was pregnant...again, because the last time she felt that way was when she found out she was expecting Kamira. ![]() ![]() Nine months later, Mya was born. This time around, Amilee was happier to bring a baby into the world. Because the baby was not by a man who did not want nothing to do with the baby. Noland, on the other hand was very happy that he had another child. It gave him someone to love and a second chance to be a father. It helped him with the desire to see the daughter that he missed so much. ![]() ![]() Overall, Amilee did not feel the same way Noland felt for her. She longed for a younger, and better looking man. What will happen in the future for her, and for the rest? Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
21-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
this is really interesting, keep it up!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
21-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Nice update! That darn Amilee...I hope she doesn't do anything too drastic any time soon.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!

Please know that my sympathies are with you! ![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_35382978.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_35382978.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_f5383905.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_f5383905.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_35383998.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_35383998.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_553839be.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_553839be.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_55383556.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_55383556.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_95383527.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_95383527.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_353835fc.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_353835fc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_7539f7b8.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_7539f7b8.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_75398be3.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_75398be3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b5398e5d.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b5398e5d.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_75398f2c.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_75398f2c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b539fb1f.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b539fb1f.jpg)

![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)