Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Website Update
19-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #31
Re: Website Update
not even any of the fansites have a clue as to whats going on or they would have posted something..
so ea needs to stop keeping us in the dark all the time.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Post: #32
Re: Website Update
Exactly, on the TS2OS the other week, they had a survey about what we thought of the site, I put there wasn't enough updates, they post news about 2 weeks after a fansite has already done so, and they just don't keep us up to date on anything.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Post: #33
Re: Website Update
Does anyone remember the days of TS1, when EA cared about us and actually conversed with the community regularly? Man, I miss those days...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #34
Re: Website Update
i honestly didnt know about ts1 til i got hotdate..so i dont know how they were at all.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 02:51 AM
Post: #35
Re: Website Update
I never was on the TS1 forums, but it seemed like they cared back then since you put it that way....I wish they'd do it here....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Post: #36
Re: Website Update
Me too. Well, that's what happens over time, they've worked out how it goes with us, and money gets to their heads.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #37
Re: Website Update
yeah hopefully summer really does bring lots of updates..but im scared to get my hopes up.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Post: #38
Re: Website Update
I hope that by the end of the Summer we're TS3 veterans. Tongue {rolleyes} Well, I just hope that we know a substantial amount. But I don't want to know EVERYTHING.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #39
Re: Website Update
(24-05-2008 11:04 AM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:I hope that by the end of the Summer we're TS3 veterans. Tongue {rolleyes} Well, I just hope that we know a substantial amount. But I don't want to know EVERYTHING.
Tongue be neither well maybe.
Just the really important stuff Wink

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)