Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
23-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Post: #1041
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
A fat old person....typo :3 They smell like peppermints :3
But some of them smell like chico sticks :O ( I like Chico Sticks) What were you thinking? XD If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
24-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Post: #1042
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i dont know i kinda found that offensive...
the only fat people that stink..smell because they dont shower enough..not because they are fat.. |
|||
|
24-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Post: #1043
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Ok...:]
I knew that also ;] I wasn't necessarily talking of all.... {blush} If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
24-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Post: #1044
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
So anyhooo.... Crumplebottom.
![]() |
|||
|
25-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #1045
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-05-2008 10:53 AM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:So anyhooo.... Crumplebottom.lol.... If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
25-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Post: #1046
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while.
I suppose I am the ugly old bat. Thanks guys. I don't know why I chose this name though. Oh well. It works. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
25-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Post: #1047
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol The poll was made a long long time ago, before you came, so you're not an ugly old bat.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
26-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Post: #1048
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Wow this poll is still goin i wonder how much longer it will make it
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
27-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Post: #1049
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
It's going to make it right to the end of this forums' life.
![]() |
|||
|
27-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Post: #1050
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol...that's what frightens me
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)