Login:
or Register
|
» The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
|
|
02-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Word to the wise Sup... girls like that stuff !!
You did do awesome though. I really like your house and cannot wait for Michael Jr to come along!!! {clap}
|
|||
|
02-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Good Job!!! {clap}
It was also very funny!!! Brian hitting on her... The first thing he did. He really wanted her. Yeah, I also am with Chelkins. Can't wait till Michael Jr comes along. Hope that it isn't a girl. My game has me fed up with girls. Anyway, keep it up. As I said before, if you don't, I will be mad. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
And you don't want her mad.. have you seen her mad.. ??? It is {ohmy}
She is like this {boxer} and does this to you {hammerhead2} So then you end up looking like this {crutches} |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Wow. You really know me.
![]() Ask any of my annoying cousins. They say the same thing. But you forgot this too...in my messing up process--- {chairhit} Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Sorry ???
So yea.. .she will do that one too!! |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Umm...I'm kinda scared...
LEMME GO UPDATE! *closes window and plays Sims* lol March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Update time! And it's a big one!
![]() After their "fun", Michael straightened up the sheets. He is SUCH a clean freak. lol ![]() Once it was over, they knew they were expecting. So they bought baby items, and they were excited! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() OMG they are cooking buddies! {woot} {woot} {woot} ![]() After they made their lunch, Cindy wanted to talk to Michael about something: Getting a job. C: "Hey honey, can I talk to you about something?" M: "Sure. What about?" C: "A job." March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Whoops! I accidentally pressed the Post button! Ah well.
After they made their lunch, Cindy wanted to talk to Michael about something: Getting a job. C: "Hey honey, can I talk to you about something?" M: "Sure. What about?" C: "A job." ![]() C: "Now that I'm pregnant, I want to make money for generations to come, so I was hoping...Will you get a job?" ![]() M: "For you? Of course!" ![]() C: "Great! Thank you so much, Michael!" ![]() After that conversation, Cindy got a little flirty! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() GAH! Darn dogs and their digging! ![]() Michael was becoming really interested in telescopes and watching for aliens! ![]() ![]() Aww, they are sleeping together! ![]() Cindy became interested in painting... ![]() and Michael was quite the pianist. ![]() Cindy also began taking up reading, since they didn't have a TV. ![]() Baby Bu- WHOA! ![]() OK, that's better. Anyways, Baby Bump #1! ![]() Cindy was very supportive of her husband's piano playing. {yes} ![]() and Michael was very happy about their little bundle of joy. He couldn't stop rubbing Cindy's belly. ![]() or talking to it! M: "Hi there! I'm daddy!" ![]() M: "I can't wait to see you! Let's play peek-a-boo!" ![]() M: "PEEK-A-BOO!" ![]() M: "Where did I go?" ![]() M: "PEEK A BOO!" ![]() M: "Where did I go this time?" ![]() M: "You are so cute! I can almost hear you!" ![]() M: "I love you, honey. For coming into my life." ![]() Finally! MICHAEL'S FINALLY GETTING A JOB! {woot} {woot} {clap} ![]() M: "Wow, those flowers are REALLY interesting!" ![]() and that's it for now! Happy simming!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Michael cracks me up!!!
He was doing the happy dance. He really is excited about that boy. Well, I really wasn't gonna hurt you if you didn't update. I really meant if you stop this legacy before TS3 comes out. That's probably when I will abandon mine. If I was Cindy, I would had been scared because of the way Michael was playing peek-a-boo with her belly. I would had been scared out of my mind. He is funny though. I can imagine him being the goofy dad. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
I know. lol
thanks for the comment!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




You did do awesome though. I really like your house and cannot wait for Michael Jr to come along!!! {clap}



![[Image: b1.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b1.jpg)
![[Image: b2.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b2.jpg)
![[Image: b3.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b3.jpg)
![[Image: b4.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b4.jpg)
![[Image: b5.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b5.jpg)
![[Image: b6.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b6.jpg)
![[Image: b7.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b7.jpg)
![[Image: b8.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b8.jpg)
![[Image: b10.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b10.jpg)
![[Image: b12.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b12.jpg)
![[Image: b14.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b14.jpg)
![[Image: b15.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b15.jpg)
![[Image: b16.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b16.jpg)
![[Image: b17.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b17.jpg)
![[Image: b18.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b18.jpg)
![[Image: b19.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b19.jpg)
![[Image: b20.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b20.jpg)
![[Image: b21.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b21.jpg)
![[Image: b22.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b22.jpg)
![[Image: b23.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b23.jpg)
![[Image: b24.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b24.jpg)
![[Image: b25.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b25.jpg)
![[Image: b26.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b26.jpg)
![[Image: b27.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b27.jpg)
![[Image: b28.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b28.jpg)
![[Image: b29.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b29.jpg)
![[Image: b30.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b30.jpg)
![[Image: b31.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b31.jpg)
![[Image: b32.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b32.jpg)
![[Image: b33.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b33.jpg)
![[Image: b34.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b34.jpg)
![[Image: b36.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b36.jpg)
![[Image: b37.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b37.jpg)
![[Image: b38.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b38.jpg)
![[Image: b39.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b39.jpg)
![[Image: b40.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b40.jpg)
![[Image: b41.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b41.jpg)
![[Image: b42.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b42.jpg)
![[Image: b43.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b43.jpg)
![[Image: b44.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/b44.jpg)