Login:
or Register
|
Preview Days
|
|
19-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Preview Days
You know what would be nice. If EA invited some normal players to their Sims 3 preview days.
Like us here in this forum, instead of the same people from fansites that go all the time. I do understand why they invite people who have fansites, so that they can report to the masses (US). But just once, wouldn't it would be nice to be invited? And I would happily share any info with a fansite so that they could share it with everybody else.
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
Yeah! We should get to go to the fan events!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
That would be incredibly awesome. I would go for sure!
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
omg i would like totally love that(EA READ THIS,PLEASSSSSSE)
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
Ever since the sims was released I've daydreamed about that. But- if you sign up for V.I.P status on the new site you can come close to getting some of the treatment. They said that our concerns and ideas may be considered and maybe someone can nominate someone. You never know.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Preview Days
(19-03-2008 11:59 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:omg i would like totally love that(EA READ THIS,PLEASSSSSSE) ROFL |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
Haha, that'd be great but most unlikely, though. :'(
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
I wanna be invited D: -Makes a picket sign that says Invite me or else- D:
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
-Joins in protest-
![]() <br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request. |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Preview Days
I thought pauplay294 would be right over to volunteer his services.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)
![[Image: teadybears.png]](http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/1georgie9/teadybears.png)