Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Official Legacy Thread
07-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #171
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I do want to name another boy Kaiden.  May give it to the next boy a sim has.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Post: #172
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Well, here is a short update.  It isn't a real update, just things that I didn't say in the last post/

Well, I forgot about posting a pic of Royelle on the last update, so here are the twins together. 

[Image: snapshot_95475254_95551d7e.jpg]
 

I think that Roy has his mother's smile and facial features.  They look kinda alike as children.  I am too lazy to post an old kid pic of Riviera, because photobucket is too slow when you have a lot of pics.

In other news, Kaiden grew into a toddler.  Looks like his dad did at his age.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_75551fb1.jpg]


Then I got rid of everything that annoyed me in the house:  Angel went to "college" and the dogs went with her.  Angel was annoying, I didn't care about her, they made her butt-ugly, and she broke the computer, television, the sinks, and everything over and over again.

***I do not abandon annoying, living things in real life.  I have 15 annoying pets and a brother.  They are still here and well-loved.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_55552149.jpg]

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Post: #173
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Lol, YAY YOU for getting rid of Angel and the stupid dogs! Smile As always, nice job {clap}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Post: #174
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
LOL at least you still say your brother is your sibling. My neice says her younger sister is a pet... haha!!
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Post: #175
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Nice update! I agree, Angel was butt ugly. {tongueside}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Post: #176
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I know!!!  I cannot live with a butt-ugly sim in my house!!!

Idk if her father made her butt-ugly or what?

Every child I had in my past ??? generations and in my past legacy threads never was butt-ugly.

Now she was Mya's child and everything, but I am Mya's brain and she said her baby was but-ugly.  Therefore, she had to go.  (Trust me, in real life, if I have an ugly baby someday, I will love it like any parent would.)  But it's the sims.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Post: #177
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
lol Agreed.

Good thing I have no uglies in my legacy. Smile lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Post: #178
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Will try to update tomorrow.  It is as hot as it is outside in my room and I just didn't feel like playing the sims in all the heat.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Post: #179
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Yay! That's OK, I would be the same way..

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Post: #180
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
lol nice disclaimer about abandoning animals
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)