Login:
or Register
|
My Official Legacy Thread
|
|
13-06-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #201
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Why don't you move one out and then make two story threads?
|
|||
|
13-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #202
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Hmmmm. You have a good idea. I can alternate on them every update, and have two threads. I'll think about that, because I am attached to both families.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
13-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Post: #203
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Great idea, chelikins! I agree.
{yes}
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
13-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #204
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I decided to do that.
There is one main factor: I read my legacy and the reader does not get to know everyone. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
14-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Post: #205
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Possible update tomorrow morning.
My bedroom is 90+ degrees. I am sweating terribly as I am typing this message. No air in this room. Fan blows hot air. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
15-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Post: #206
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Awww poor you D: It is soooooo hot here too, reaching over 100 degrees, but I always wet the back of my neck and put in a ponytail. If your hair isn't long enough for a ponytail you can wet a bandana and put it on your head
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
15-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Post: #207
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Finally, another update, before my room gets hot again and I won't feel like it. (I also been occupied with my leopard geckos who are now breeding and laying eggs. Can't wait till they hatch)
So Ty came home from work in a romantic mood: Ty: Hey, baby. Ty the Kangaroo is coming. Riviera: (laying on the bed) Oh crap. You are not really gonna do that to me. Ty: Well, you will always be reading those couples books and you say they say try something new. Riviera: Yeah, but not in a kangaroo costume. ![]() Ty: Snuggle up with me, my snuggleroo. So you can bounce around my joey soon. Riviera: I am not getting pregnant with a man in a kangaroo suit. Ty: (snuggles with her) Kangaroos do not understand negative language. (kisses her) ![]() (making out) Riviera: Your nose is poking my head. Get it away. My eye will be gone soon. I can't believe that I am doing this to a kangaroo. Ty: I'm not a regular kangaroo. I'm Ty the kangaroo. ![]() (soon, Ty started on creating their little joey) ![]() Well, Kaiden grew into a child. Saundi: See, Kaiden. Look at you at his age and look at Lucardo. The both of you look exactly alike. He is gonna be another goof. See why he should had been Kaiden J.R? Lucardo(Did not alter his appearance or nothing) ![]() Kaiden ![]() This was Kaiden's only son, so Kaiden did all the things that his father never did with him, because he also did not want to force his son to play chess someday, because he did not turn out the way he wanted. Kaiden: I told you to do your homework and you didn't. Lucardo: (crying) Don't give me a spanking. Kaiden: I ain't gonna give you a spanking. Instead, I want you to sit down and lemme tell you what happens to disobedient children. Lucardo: (sighs out of relief) Kaiden: One day, it was a little boy, about your age. His parents always told him not to go into the woods. Lucardo: Why? Kaiden: Because they said so. And guess what? One day, he became hardheaded and went in there anyways. Lucardo: What happened? Kaiden: Well, to make a long story short, he was never seen again. Lucardo: What happened to him. Kaiden: It is a true story. They found pieces of his clothes stained with his blood. They found some bear hair on them, so he got ate up by some bears. Lucardo: Did his parents try to find him? Kaiden: No. They knew he was hardheaded. Oh well. ![]() Ty: In the morning, I am gonna take you to get a haircut. Roy: I don't want a haircut. Ty: Why? You don't wanna look like a girl? Roy: I also don't wanna look like you. Plus, I will be cute when I grow up, like those wrestlers on TV and a lot of girls will like me. Ty: So you will rather look like someone else rather than me? Roy: Yeah. ![]() Later that night... Royelle: You are getting fat, Mommy. Riviera: I know. Royelle: How did it get in you? Riviera: The stork bought the baby to me and mommy ate it. Kaiden: That is the corniest thing I have every heard. Roy: Yeah! So where did it come from? Kaiden: Your daddy. Riviera: That's a lie! It came from a stork! Roy: Mom is lying. Where did it come from, Kaiden? Kaiden: I am not telling you no more. ![]() Roy: We'll go on google and see. Royelle: Yeah, type in where did babies come from. Wait till they go to sleep. ![]() ![]() When they did... Both Twins: YUCK!!! Well, soon, baby Kain was born. Kaiden: See how you have boys easily? You are not of our blood. That's why you have boys. ![]() Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
15-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Post: #208
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Awesomeness as always! Haha, I love when they Googled how babies are made XD
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
16-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #209
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
{clap} That was good.. I got a good laugh with that one!!
|
|||
|
16-06-2008, 06:56 AM
Post: #210
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Hey, the girl curse appears to be lifted. Hilarious episode, too!
I is smart. <br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





{yes}
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_555d9cb1.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_555d9cb1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_355d9ce6.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_355d9ce6.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_b55d9d02.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_b55d9d02.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_955d9d13.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_955d9d13.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_955d9b31.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_955d9b31.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_15443611.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_15443611.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_f55d9dad.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_f55d9dad.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_b55d9ee5.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_b55d9ee5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_f55d9fad.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_f55d9fad.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_355d9feb.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_355d9feb.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_355d9fdc.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_355d9fdc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_95475254_d55da16d.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_95475254_d55da16d.jpg)