Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Official Legacy Thread
16-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Post: #211
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Loved it! Like always!

You should make an update that I don't like. Haha, good luck! XD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Post: #212
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
LoL

a google search

That's great. Good job.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Post: #213
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Sorry for the lack of updates.  I have been working all day for the last weeks and by time I get home, my room is steaming hot.  I will update when I can.  Don't worry.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Post: #214
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Hey, we understand hun.

Believe me, I work too and sometimes after a long day of work even Sims doesn't sound fun. Just take your time and update when you can. We'll wait Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Post: #215
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Ok, sorry for the long delay.  There will be an update soon.

Very soon.  Just had a busy week and remodeled my room, unhooking my computer for days.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Post: #216
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Soon, Kain became a toddler, a little Ty, looking like his daddy:

[Image: snapshot_95475254_b568dc11.jpg]


Saundi spent a lot of time with little Kain, because she wanted another baby, but her and Kaiden couldn't afford it and just didn't really want to put up with everything else another baby would cost.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_9568dbfd.jpg]


One day, Riviera picked up the phone to answer to a strange woman."
"Can I speak to Ty Calliage?"  the woman asked.
"And who are you?"
"And may I ask who are you?"
"I am the mother of his children!"  Riviera yelled.  "  And we have three children together!"

[Image: snapshot_95475254_9568dcaa.jpg]


Ty was ignoring the conversation until then.  "I'm not cheating on Riviera!"  he yelled to himself.  He ran off the sofa to Riviera and snatched the phone away from her.  "Who is this? he asked.
"Hi!"  a familiar voice said.  "It's me, Miss Mimi."
"Hi Miss Mimi."  he greeted.  "That was my girlfriend, Riviera."  Then he turned to Riviera.  "It's my boy's home supervisor."
"So, I saw your name in the phone book and I just had to call you.  How are you?"
"I'm fine."
"And congrats on three children!  So are you a homeowner?"
"Naw...This is my girlfriend's mother's house who she inherited from her father.  I share it with my uncle and his family."
"Oh...Well, you should buy a home."

Ty felt like a failure.  He wanted to get his girlfriend a nice house and marry her, but he could never afford it.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_9568dd04.jpg]


Later on that afternoon, Riviera and Ty had a talk.

Ty:  What do you feel about me as a man?
Riviera:  You are a great man.
Ty:  Besides my personality.  Am I a good provider?  Are you finacially happy for me?  What do you want from me?
Riviera:  I really don't care about all of that.  All I want from you is to be a responsible, loving and faithful husband and father.  I really don't care about money that much.  You have a honest job and is at least out making money.
Ty:  But how about a house and stuff.  A car?  Nice outfits?  Put the kids in private school?  Vacations?
Riviera:  I told you, I really don't care.  Material stuff isn't everything in this world.  Hey, nothing is like a close family.  I never had a father and saw him a few times, before he left after getting my mom pregnant again.  You are the dream father figure and man that I dream of and I want that for my children.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_f568ddc8.jpg]


All of a sudden, some of the family show up:

Amilee:  You must be the boy that Riviera is always talking about!
Ty:  I guess.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_9568de7f.jpg]


Amilee:  And you look so different, Riviera!  You sure grew up!  I can't wait till your babies get home.
Riviera:  They are not really babies no more.  And you look good grandma!
Amilee:  I try keeping myself as young looking as I can.  It gets harder every year, since I am getting older.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_b568de59.jpg]


Caurina:  Hey, Riviera.  Remember me?
Riviera:  Aunt Carina?  How could I forget you? 
Caurina:  You sure grew up.  Time sure passes by fast.  I remember when your mom told me that she was pregnant and told me not to tell our parents.
Riviera:  So how are you?
Caurina:  I have a boy.  He's eight.  His name is Samuel and I am married to another man.  It really didn't work out with his father.
Riviera:  You sure wear the same hair.
Caurina:  Men like it, and so does my husband.  I tried different styles, but can't never part with this.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_b568dea7.jpg]


Kaiden soon came home from work, and when he came home, Giovanni and Lilyana show up.

Gio:  How are you doing little bro? (hugs Kaiden)
Kaiden:  Grief!  You seem like a giant to me!
Gio:  Been kinda working out.  Like the guns?  Being a father and being a busy lawyer got me a little gut, so I started working out a little.  And is that gray hair!
Lily:  That sure is!  And how old are you?
Kaiden:  (blushes)  This comes from living with I don't know how many kids.
Gio:  There are a lot of brats in your house.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_3568e04d.jpg]


Part 2 of the visit coming soon.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Post: #217
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Awesome {lol} Excited for Part 2!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Post: #218
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
{agree} with Chanel. Can't wait for more!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Post: #219
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
{clap} I love it... keep it up! You were missed let me tell ya!
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #220
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Very cute Smile  I enjoyed it muchly.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)