Login:
or Register
| Poll: If you have met us on teh Sims2 website do you hate us? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Yes...NOW GO AWAY! | ![]() ![]() |
0 | 0% |
| No, not really. | ![]() ![]() |
3 | 13.64% |
| Who are you? | ![]() ![]() |
18 | 81.82% |
| You....here....I better delete my account. | ![]() ![]() |
0 | 0% |
| Is MP back yet? | ![]() ![]() |
0 | 0% |
| This is CP right? Yes is my anwser then. | ![]() ![]() |
1 | 4.55% |
| Total | 22 votes | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
|
|
19-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Please respond. lol The question is simple ain't it?CP Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />>=) |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
I don't know if I have met any of you over there. But I don't have any enemies.
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Haven't met any of you so I chose Who are you?
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(19-03-2008 11:48 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Haven't met any of you so I chose Who are you?lol I not as chatty on sims2.com Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />>=) |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
I've seen Munsta around, never heard of you
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Are you two people? Haha
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(20-03-2008 02:37 AM)bambigoddess link Wrote:Are you two people? Haha lol
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Just guessing...CP is Clay Pruitt, and MP is Megan Pruitt...right?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Who the heck are you!
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 07:54 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Yeah. Who are you?
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





Please respond. lol The question is simple ain't it?

![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)