Login:
or Register
|
iPod
|
|
26-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #281
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
I have the 8GB black nano-not the newest one but the one just before that.
I love it! It's my baby (my laptop is my other baby) and I couldn't live without it! I had the shuffle before that but didn't like the fact you coudln't see what you were listenin to. They both last ages though well I've had the shuffle for about 3 years now and it's still gloing and the nano for about a year. I hate the headphones! I've had 3 pairs and they have all broken fairly quickly =( but hey I do think you are paying alot of money for the name though |
|||
|
26-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Post: #282
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Oh, definitely. It's insane. You would think people would be a bit smarter than that, but such is the world today.
Don't worry, I've fallen into the same trap. ![]() Anyhoo, I agree about the headphones...they're awful. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
26-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Post: #283
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
They really are! And they don't even amplify the sound very well! Cuh! Honestly! We should complain...lol
|
|||
|
26-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Post: #284
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
I have an iTouch.
LOVE IT! I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
26-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #285
|
|||
|
|||
Re: iPod
(26-05-2008 08:08 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:They really are! And they don't even amplify the sound very well! Cuh! Honestly! We should complain...lol We really should. Aimee and Bambi to the rescue. ![]() And good for you, Bat! Was it easy for you to figure it out? I had a heck of a time with it at first.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
26-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #286
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Haha I will wear my wonderwoman girl boxers over my trousers =P lol
I think you should reply to my "favourite names" thread...lol |
|||
|
08-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Post: #287
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
I have the 80GB Black Classic ipod! I like that it holds more song than the iPod Touch and I hate that my iPod has scratches on it !!
![]() <br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single "Womanizer" on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br /> *Created By A BreatheHeavyer* |
|||
|
25-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Post: #288
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
I have a silver 2GB old version iPod nano.
You'll know its mine because I now have bright blue headphones and I cracked the screen; as shown here: ![]() that picture is so old its funny =] btw, i don't look like that any more! [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
25-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Post: #289
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
lulz
|
|||
|
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #290
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
78 songs, 1 video, 66 photos, and 2 podcasts! WOOP WOOP! lol
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: womapromo21.gif]](http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/AJSimBoy21/womapromo21.gif)
![[Image: ezg85z.jpg]](http://i29.tinypic.com/ezg85z.jpg)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)