Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the last thing you said aloud?
26-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #11
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'I wish my toast would 'erry up'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Post: #12
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Fizzy, come here,"

Fizzy is not happy today. Sad
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #13
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Weeehee that is fun!"

(I have a cooling pad for my lappy and I put my finger on the fan part, and my finger was spinning and it felt funny Tongue)

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Post: #14
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
DAD! Make me a coffee, I don't wanna get up!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Post: #15
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'Toast is nice'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Post: #16
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"MOM! FIZZY'S BEING ANNOYING!"
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Post: #17
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I should install Sims on my other puter now..."

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Post: #18
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'I shouldn't have eaten that...'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #19
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Yay! It's from Kathy!"

I just got a text message. {tongue}
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #20
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'That's my mum's name. Well, Kathryn, but usually it's just Kathy.'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)