Login:
or Register
|
What is the last thing you said aloud?
|
|
26-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'I wish my toast would 'erry up'
![]() |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Fizzy, come here,"
Fizzy is not happy today.
|
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Weeehee that is fun!"
(I have a cooling pad for my lappy and I put my finger on the fan part, and my finger was spinning and it felt funny )
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
DAD! Make me a coffee, I don't wanna get up!
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'Toast is nice'
![]() |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"MOM! FIZZY'S BEING ANNOYING!"
|
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I should install Sims on my other puter now..."
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'I shouldn't have eaten that...'
![]() |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Yay! It's from Kathy!"
I just got a text message. {tongue} |
|||
|
26-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'That's my mum's name. Well, Kathryn, but usually it's just Kathy.'
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)