Login:
or Register
|
The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
|
|
03-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #91
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Sorry to ask Bambi --
But what's "R/C" I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy <br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Only 1 person has
|
|||
|
03-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #92
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
It's the relationship between Rupert Grint and Cassie. They're married, don't ya know.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
06-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Post: #93
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Bambi, you ready YET?
|
|||
|
09-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Post: #94
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
SO SO sorry, everyone. My life has been absolute chaos the past few weeks. I haven't even touched the computer with Sims 2 on it since the end of May, I think. Craziness...
Anyhoo, I'll let you know the second I'm ready, Rena.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
09-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #95
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Oh, it's OK, Bambs. ({tongueside})
Oh, and TELL ME! lol March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
11-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #96
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Update: I decided I would start playing again once I return from a meeting next weekend. So you can all expect an update in about a week and a half.
![]() I'm really sorry about the wait...I've been insanely busy and honestly haven't played the game in months! But I hope to start playing it more, soon.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
11-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #97
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
yay! I have been busy too...I think most of us with summer stuff going on and no updates
so a break is all right.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
11-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Post: #98
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Too true. I just hope I can remember where I left off.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
12-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Post: #99
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
haha i know how you feel... i almost forgot what happened in the chanel and rena legacy {blush}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
12-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Post: #100
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Well, I had a huge update about to go up before I left, so hopefully I can find that.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask
Only 1 person has


so a break is all right.
![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)