Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you satisfied with the results of The Sims 3 first Fan event?
Definitley!
I expected more information, but I am happy with what we have.
I expected more information and am not happy with what we have recieved.
Absolutely not! We need more information.
I think that we are recieving information in a timely manner.
We should recieve more information soon.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
15-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Post: #1
SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
The weekly poll. Hosted by SuperBatTheWiz!

Please feel free to discuss below!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results from Poll Closing July 20-

The results are in. 12 people voted (wow, how exciting, lol). Seems that most of you will be purchasing when the game comes out!

Question:  Do you think you will purchase The Sims 3 and when?  (Voting closed: Today at 10:33:00 AM)

Yes, right when it is released. - 8 (66.7%)
Yes, after some of the bugs have been fixed. - 3 (25%)
I am undecided. - 1 (8.3%)
No. - 0 (0%)
No, EA has lost my interest. - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 12

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks poll (ending July 27), asks if you are pleased with what has been released for The Sims 3.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Post: #2
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
I voted! Big Grin

Great idea for weekly polls! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Post: #3
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
i voted too

i love polls and voting  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Post: #4
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
I voted too - it was easy! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Post: #5
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
Thanks guys!

I will just update this every week with a new question and new ending date!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #6
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
i would add a different option for i wont get it right away but i am getting it
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #7
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
Yay! A weekly poll is a good idea! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 04:02 AM
Post: #8
Re: SimsForums.net "Weekly" Poll Ending July 20.
i think so to
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)