Login:
or Register
|
Forum Big Brother!
|
|
15-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i dont have an EA account and it wont let me make one
|
|||
|
15-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Then you might not be able to be in BB, because I'm not good at making stuff, but maybe Bat can do it.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
15-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i want to be in it but i dont know how to do stuff im tech-tarded can you try to make one off of that pic?
|
|||
|
15-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Like I said, I'm not good at that stuff.
Sorry!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
:'(
i really want to be in BB |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Don't worry, something shall come up!
And Sean, That was totally awesome! you so get Karma for taking two whole hours to write that! You're very dedicated. ![]() And....I DO have a simself, but
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Forum Big Brother!
(16-07-2008 12:34 AM)-tÑÑà¸à¹à¸à¹à¹à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸ à¹- link Wrote:Don't worry, something shall come up! Umm, then try and make it without the custom content please. If I use it, then I could too get in trouble. (16-07-2008 12:01 AM)ι âÏÎ½Ñ â¥Ð²Î±Â¢Ïη⥠вÑαâ link Wrote::'( Please try to make an account on the site Paul shared. I am not able to match colors and would not do a very good job. Sorry. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
But i'll look hideous!
![]() Mind you, oepu on MTS2 does some nice skins, and I don't think she minds.... Hang on, i'll give it a try!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Ok.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Can I email it to you? Caus ethe stupid uploader wont work! grrrrr......
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
