Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Big Brother!
15-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Post: #71
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i dont have an EA account and it wont let me make one
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #72
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Then you might not be able to be in BB, because I'm not good at making stuff, but maybe Bat can do it. Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #73
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i want to be in it but i dont know how to do stuff im tech-tarded can you try to make one off of that pic?
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #74
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Like I said, I'm not good at that stuff.

Sorry! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #75
Re: Forum Big Brother!
:'(
i really want to be in BB
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #76
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Don't worry, something shall come up!

And Sean, That was totally awesome! you so get Karma for taking two whole hours to write that! You're very dedicated. Smile

And....I DO have a simself, but Most of my CC ALL of my cc doesn't allow uploads to the exchange. Should I just do it anyway? Even if I do get found out, an banned, I don't really like my account anyway. And they would NEVER suspect me, since it's like ht only place o nthe internet where my username isn't TheAdamDiamond.  Hehe. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #77
Re: Forum Big Brother!
(16-07-2008 12:34 AM)-tђєค๔ค๓๔เค๓๏ภ๔- link Wrote:Don't worry, something shall come up!

And Sean, That was totally awesome! you so get Karma for taking two whole hours to write that! You're very dedicated. Smile

And....I DO have a simself, but Most of my CC ALL of my cc doesn't allow uploads to the exchange. Should I just do it anyway? Even if I do get found out, an banned, I don't really like my account anyway. And they would NEVER suspect me, since it's like ht only place o nthe internet where my username isn't TheAdamDiamond.  Hehe. Smile

Umm, then try and make it without the custom content please. If I use it, then I could too get in trouble.

(16-07-2008 12:01 AM)ι ℓσνє ♥вα¢ση♥ вяα∂ link Wrote::'(
i really want to be in BB

Please try to make an account on the site Paul shared. I am not able to match colors and would not do a very good job. Sorry.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Post: #78
Re: Forum Big Brother!
But i'll look hideous! Sad

Mind you, oepu on MTS2 does some nice skins, and I don't think she minds....

Hang on, i'll give it a try! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Post: #79
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Ok.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Post: #80
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Can I email it to you? Caus ethe stupid uploader wont work! grrrrr......

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)