Login:
or Register
|
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
|
|
15-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
ok, im makin a website now....sorta ? lol its a freewebs one
its gonna be called "Sims3Hobos" lalalalalalalalala
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Post: #82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Lol I looked at the picture of the bistro and the man in the sun glasses standing up kind of scares me
.
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Post: #83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Really cool! Those new pic's! I love them! Now I can't wait, I really can't!
Thanks for posting it! {clap} -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Post: #84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Hopefully we'll get some more TS3 scoops in the coming days, what with E3 on Friday.
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
And the other thing on friday!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Post: #86
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
What thing, I forget?! {wacko}
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Post: #87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
the one that I made in the thread about getting an update, you know, the one where I conjure up dark forces, change the rift of time, and give us an update!
![]() Lol, that's SO going in my next siggy! [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Post: #88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
there's going to be a fanevent this friday
<br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Post: #89
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
{glare}
the conjuring up dark forces and changing the rift of time was much more interesting. {glare}
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Post: #90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
No it wasn't. You tell him Tal {tongue}
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



.
![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)

![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)