Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
16-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
I can't wait for Sims 3 to come out but I won't get it right away because I have practically all the Sims 2 expansion packs and stuff packs.

[Image: 6gamrrr.png]
<br />[Image: 3eb1d6aabc4107f58017b138b5b54de1.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 10:20 PM
[glow=red,2,300]Can't wait for sims 3!!!!! ;D ;D Big Grin[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
16-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Wooo! Sims 3 is gonna rock...I think and I hope  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:25 AM
I am hoping its uses DirectX9.0c and not a upgrade one because i had too by a new computer for my old one used b and not c so i had too buy a new one.
17-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm glad to be here and I can't wait for the new information to come out!  ;D

THE SIMS 3 IS THE FUTURE!!!<br />MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING!!<br />http://www.mjhellas.gr
17-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Outstanding forum! I is very glad.
17-03-2008, 01:55 PM
i just remembered i have wednesday off...all day on the site!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
17-03-2008, 04:09 PM
(17-03-2008 01:55 PM)holisox link Wrote:i just remembered i have wednesday off...all day on the site!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday off hey, it's alright for some! Although as it's Easter this weekend I have Friday and next Monday off, so it's not all bad!

Anyway, back on topic, I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Matt and I'll be your friendly neighbourhood moderator!

My purpose is to try and make things in these forums run as smoothly as possible. I'm not the admin, but I can do some adminy things, so if you need anything done, just give me a shout via a private message and I'll try my best to help out.

As for keeping things in order, all I ask is that we all use common sense. This is a family friendly forum so any posts which contain adult material, things such as swearing or offensive content will be deleted and the poster will be warned, or depending on the seriousness, banned. I can't stress this enough as children will be viewing these forums. The same goes with spam, it's a big no-no. I believe a page of basic rules is being worked on. Don't worry, it's just a friendly reminder, as previously mentioned, it's all common sense, I won't be giving out warnings for poor grammar!

If you spot anything that you want me or the team to review, just hit the 'report to moderator' link and we'll take a look.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the long and dull post!
Happy posting!

Matt  ;D

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I am looking for Sims 3 be out in March, 2009
17-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I dunno if I'll be able to purchase Sims3 right away, especially since we're saving up to get a place of our own, and a newer car, as well as a computer that can handle both all of my sims2 packs and my ffxi game. A lot of money is being put out before I can purchase sims3. Ah well, I'll enjoy being here on the forum and see what everyone else is up to, and to help me get psyched about sims3!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie