Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
18-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
thank goodness for sims it lets me escape the real world and create my own. sims 3 will be awesome i cant wait to see the new stuff the sims gang added to it. i hope they really consider everyones suggestions for the game they are all great. the more features the better. i just hope it doesnt take up too much more space than the sims 2 bcaz it fills up like my whole laptop along with its 18 million expansions i think sims 3 should combine everything so we dont have to go through all the expanions and if someone thinks of something new then add an expansion. lol i cant wait! if you have a release date for this let me know i am on the edge of my seat!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 01:55 AM
So? When are they gonna start flooding us with info?? Anyone know??

I've seen the first pics. And the ones at Snootysims, I think it was.  I know Sims 3 is still in development, but I hope the graphics for the actual "sim" is better than what I've been seeing thus far. Not much detail in the facial features at all.

Probably just because it isn't done yet. I mean the pics as a whole weren't that fantastic.

But I can't wait for alot of the features that are supposed to come with the game.
19-03-2008, 02:09 AM
(19-03-2008 01:55 AM)Mollypup link Wrote:I've seen the first pics. And the ones at Snootysims, I think it was.  I know Sims 3 is still in development, but I hope the graphics for the actual "sim" is better than what I've been seeing thus far. Not much detail in the facial features at all.

I'm a bit worried... I remember when we were still in TS1 and how awesome/amazing TS2 looked and all the hype, but as good as TS2 is, there was still some areas that were different compared to what we saw in pics, vids >.<    I have yet to see a toddler swinging on the ceiling lamp -_-"
19-03-2008, 04:43 AM
(19-03-2008 02:09 AM)Alvis link Wrote:[quote author=Mollypup link=topic=3.msg4431#msg4431 date=1205888112]
I've seen the first pics. And the ones at Snootysims, I think it was.  I know Sims 3 is still in development, but I hope the graphics for the actual "sim" is better than what I've been seeing thus far. Not much detail in the facial features at all.

I'm a bit worried... I remember when we were still in TS1 and how awesome/amazing TS2 looked and all the hype, but as good as TS2 is, there was still some areas that were different compared to what we saw in pics, vids >.<     I have yet to see a toddler swinging on the ceiling lamp -_-"
[/quote]

lol I wanna see that!  Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
19-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Okay, I'm a bit confused. Was I the only one who couldn't get access to this page before today? Or did I type in the wrong URL or something?

First post, btw Big Grin
19-03-2008, 12:56 PM
(19-03-2008 04:43 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Alvis link=topic=3.msg4458#msg4458 date=1205888975]
[quote author=Mollypup link=topic=3.msg4431#msg4431 date=1205888112]

I'm a bit worried... I remember when we were still in TS1 and how awesome/amazing TS2 looked and all the hype, but as good as TS2 is, there was still some areas that were different compared to what we saw in pics, vids >.<    I have yet to see a toddler swinging on the ceiling lamp -_-"
[/quote]

-Paul
[/quote]

Here is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO2hrQFWA
19-03-2008, 03:11 PM
I can`t even play the sims2 yet (yes i know, unbelivable :-[) but i`m really excited about the sims3 ;D

[Image: nemutlutrkmdiyene3rc1eyos6.gif]
19-03-2008, 09:12 PM
I am so excited for next year!!!
20-03-2008, 03:22 PM
(19-03-2008 12:56 PM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=3.msg4759#msg4759 date=1205898199]
[quote author=Alvis link=topic=3.msg4458#msg4458 date=1205888975]
[quote author=Mollypup link=topic=3.msg4431#msg4431 date=1205888112]

I'm a bit worried... I remember when we were still in TS1 and how awesome/amazing TS2 looked and all the hype, but as good as TS2 is, there was still some areas that were different compared to what we saw in pics, vids >.<     I have yet to see a toddler swinging on the ceiling lamp -_-"
[/quote]

-Paul
[/quote]

Here is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO2hrQFWA
[/quote]

Thanks! lol I wanna swing on a ceiling lamp lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
20-03-2008, 08:49 PM
(19-03-2008 02:09 AM)Alvis link Wrote:[quote author=Mollypup link=topic=3.msg4431#msg4431 date=1205888112]

[/quote]

toddler swinging on a ceiling lamp.....was only made for the trailer of sims2 Smile

Sims3 faces plain and without expression.....I think you will be able to put expressions, wrinkles etc on the face of your sim when you are creating a sim.......well if not......it would be really great if you could do that Smile