Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most Forgettable EP
20-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Re: Most Forgettable EP
Agreed. I just can't play it much because I have too much on my plate and any spare time I do have to play computer games is dedicated to TS2.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 10:18 PM
i have got all 7 expansion packs on my shelf and i havent played wid them in lik months i deleted it i guess i got bored and i was so excited about sims3 i think house party is the most forgettable ep. it is so pointlessand i find having other people partying in my house annoying, they just walk into the toilets or just mess up the place or strt random fires. I hope in sims 3 they'll have polite sims who kncok before and hopefully locks for the doors.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
23-05-2008, 02:58 PM
I hardly ever though parties, honestly. I don't care for it much. I just like working on the Sims of the household and not having to worry about all the others. I'm a nut, I know. Wink

24-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Actually, I remember throwing quite a mass of parties in TS1. I have no idea why, I really hate parties in TS2...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Well, like I keep saying, I haven't played TS1 nearly as much as TS2, so I don't really know the difference.

29-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I had superstar, vaca, the deluxe edition (wut wuz the ep that came w/ it? livin' large maybe?) and unleashed. too awkward to ask for hot date from my dad  Big Grin

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
30-05-2008, 11:16 AM
looooooooooooooool

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
04-06-2008, 02:56 AM
House Party all the way.

There were so many, I doubt I could name half of them though.

{no}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
22-02-2009, 07:03 AM
(29-05-2008 11:47 PM)~*Useful Idiot*~ link Wrote:I had superstar, vaca, the deluxe edition (wut wuz the ep that came w/ it? livin' large maybe?) and unleashed. too awkward to ask for hot date from my dad  Big Grin
sorry for bumping the thread!  Wink
i remember that my aunt gave me hot date and i secretly installed it at my house... because i had told my mom about the it once... and she was kind of cuckoo about the title  {lol}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]