Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I think!:D:D:D:D
24-03-2008, 02:38 PM
What I think!:D:D:D:D
I think they should have it VERY real like.... like the kids lose teath... you have to go to the docotor/dentist regularly... I also think you should be able to have farms... and that you can accually go to work/school with your sims!!! plz coment Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Re: What I think!:D:D:D:D
Great ideas!!!! I actually haven't seen a post about losing teeth here so good on you for bringing it up. LOL they can also lose teeth when they get older...thats what happens right?
24-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I had more ideas i thinks they sould have dances and prom and i think they sould have to wash clothes not just dishes and i think they should have it so each member has there on diffent amont of money so you can give allowances and stuff like that and i think the parties should have more than 2 people like in the second on
24-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Hah. =] Those are good ideas...

Yeah. We SHOULD be able to go to work with our sims...that'd be much fun.

I also think we should be able to model...CREATE the clothes one there..

We should also be able to put together the meal..you know..Experiment..
And when they get abducted by aliens, we should be able to SEE inside the UFO, and let our sims do things in there..
=]

I don't suffer from insanity...<br />I enjoy every second of it. =]
24-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Hmmm..=] I also think that more people should post ideas on here...BTW, i like the loosing the teeth idea. haha.

I don't suffer from insanity...<br />I enjoy every second of it. =]
26-03-2008, 06:14 PM
(24-03-2008 02:53 PM)bangbangboogy link Wrote:Hmmm..=] I also think that more people should post ideas on here...BTW, i like the loosing the teeth idea. haha.
I like the idea of losing their teeth too.
26-03-2008, 06:30 PM
(24-03-2008 02:49 PM)bangbangboogy link Wrote:Hah. =] Those are good ideas...

Yeah. We SHOULD be able to go to work with our sims...that'd be much fun.

I also think we should be able to model...CREATE the clothes one there..

We should also be able to put together the meal..you know..Experiment..
And when they get abducted by aliens, we should be able to SEE inside the UFO, and let our sims do things in there..
=]

Hi!

I think it will be boring though, going to your Sims work. Well, 2 or 3 days long it will be fun. But then, it will be pretty boring... Because you have to do the same things all over again. Because they can't just swap jobs from one day to another!  ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
26-03-2008, 08:08 PM
HEY[shadow=red,left] Thats A Fanominal Idea! Awesome I Tell Yeuh!! <3333 :-*[/shadow] Great! Love The Teeth One!!

[move] - M I K A

&quot;A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.&quot;
26-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Haha, the kids losing teeth? That is awsome!!!! I would like that then their adult teeth grow in and they can burn their fingers if they touch hot stuff <--boring idea....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
26-03-2008, 09:00 PM
i liked the prom idea?

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin