Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will you play?
17-03-2008, 05:52 PM
How will you play?
Hey everyone!

I know many of you have been daydreaming ever since you've first got a notion that the game was going to be released. Since we have a whole year, or maybe even longer for it to be released I'm sure many of you have somewhat of an idea of how you are going to play, or create your first sim or family. Of course not everyone is buying the game for the sheer peasure of playing the sims, some want to create CC, some just want to build. What is the first thing you will do once you open that much anticipatited box and load up the game?

Better yet, what are some of your ideas?

I know I'm going to check out ALL the features, by simply reading the booklet, (maybe buying a prima guide if it's available) hitting the (newbie playermode?) which tells you how to play. Then I'm going to check out the scenery and buildings, then off to CAS I go where i'll check out the new clothes and skins and create my sim. When I get a house, i'll then go into build mode and then buy mode to check out all the cool new furniture. I plan to be VERY pleasantly surprised. Most people just jump into things but I like to slowly turture myself by reading and fooling around to heighten my anticipation. What will be the first things you all do?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: How will you play?
I will defo do the same as you sims3luva! I usually look at all the new stuff that comes with EP's when I get them so with TS3 i'll be so excited that i will read the manual for a change and then gaze at the front and back cover for like 15 mins then be amazed at the loading screen or whatever...and then dance to the loading music if there is any [Tongue] And then i'll look at the new features and make a family and then PLAY!  Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 05:56 PM
i think my favorite part of sims is creating them, so i think the first thing i would do would be go into CAS and then go on from there and see the rest of the new things ;D
17-03-2008, 05:56 PM
i always read the little book while i'm waiting for my game to install, then i too will probably play the tutorial family, then if they have a sim bin i will probably look at those. THen i will head over to CAS and make my single sim ready for adventure. THen i will get to playing. i usually dont do much with buy mode and stuff.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
17-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi!

At first, when I got the Sims 3 in my hands, I will look at it for 1 hour and think: YEAY I GOT IT! ;D
Then, I'll put it into my computer and start it. When it is started, I'll first read everything they tell me at the beginning, And i will look through the neigborhood. Then, i will play with a allready existing family, and I see how it looks. Then I will make a own family and create my own house! ;D And, this whole thing will take me hours to do so! And, I will love it! Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
17-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Try out all of the things they promised us first. Make really fat Sims, stick Sims, etc. Then make trait combinations, like the ultimate evil Sim. (I wonder if they'll do away with aspirations...)

Then launch into normal gameplay with my highly experimental family. Could be unstable. :9
17-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I definatly gotta read about it and try to go online for sum more info, then i create a test family..to test the game at 1st ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 06:21 PM
I am going to read the book first, then play the game
17-03-2008, 06:24 PM
I will do what I did when I first got Sims 2. I will look around the neighborhood, then go make some sims and play for a bit. Then I will build something. Dude, I am totally excited again!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
09-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Read the book while it is installing (quite fastly I hope!) then look around the neighbourhood.

then, i'll go into create a sim *spending a few hours to explore everything, and make the (7th time redone, as of NOW) Underwood family.

Then i'll launch into the game, play for about half an hour, getting used to all of the new things, then look in build and buy mode. Smile after that, i'll play for hours on end, because I'm gonna take a few days off school! Big Grin

And if you ask me, "Why no test family?" it's because I want my first family on TS3 to be my most favourite family from TS2. And so that i'll experiment with my families. I will never restart the game, and any mistakes I make will be all the better for the future! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]