Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will you play?
09-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Re: How will you play?
i will read the booklet first and then ill read the descriptions of stuff and go into CAS and explore its wounderfulness and make a hot chick that is smart and stuff and then explore the nabeirhood  and then i will fix the already made home and explore buy mode and then i will play nonstop for 9 days in my little corner {blink}
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
i'll just insert the disc and explore. like i did with sims 2 Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-07-2008, 08:54 PM
it will take a while for the shine to were off but then ill just play it lots
10-07-2008, 12:12 AM
The shine?

you mean on the box?

Gosh i hate it when the shine goes away..... Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
10-07-2008, 02:01 AM
no i mean the feeling of the brand new game that has something new to discover around every coner (i.e the first day) but after that it still has a little sparkle for a long long long long long time
10-07-2008, 03:54 AM
              When i first open up the Sims 3 im going to read the manual that may sound wack but i want to know what every button is for so i dont mess up. I have already planned my families because this summer is boring so im going to make lots of families. The most thing to me that would be mad cool is have condos and apartments that you can have a condo with neighbors feets away.  I also would love the parent buckling there babies and toddlers in there car seat ready for a ride in a car.
10-07-2008, 06:44 PM
You know what? I could plan as many families as I like (their names, traits, life stories and genetics) but when it comes down to actually getting the game, my first families will probably be completely from my own head, no planning, just picked on impulse at the time. I'm only planning because I'll be bored in the Summer and it's something to do while we long for updates). And I actually don't need to read the manual, I find it easy to get the hang of everything new quickly (I never read the TS2 manual at first but I quickly learned how everything worked), I only plan to read it because it's interesting (I read all the EP manuals even though I don't actually need to). Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-07-2008, 10:44 PM
i dont plan familys very often either i make on that sounds like it will be fun to play
11-07-2008, 01:35 AM
(10-07-2008 06:44 PM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη &lt;3 link Wrote:And I actually don't need to read the manual,
Same here. When I was a new player to Sims, it was last summer when there was already like 5 EPs for Sims 2. Sims 1 looked suckish compared to TS2, and I wanted TS2 because I saw a video on YouTube and I wanted to make one Smile At the time I was only turning 10 so at first I really sucked at keeping sims alive but after a few weeks I finally figured out what to do Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-07-2008, 03:33 AM
this is so exciting!!!!!