Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will you play?
11-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Re: How will you play?
When I get it, I might also buy the game guide for entertainment.  Then as soon as I get home, I will both pop in the game and read the manual.  I may read more at first to get a look at all that's in it, and when I am ready, I will play.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
im so excited!!!
11-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Only 6 to 9 months to go! {woot}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Me too. Sad At least if we had updates, that would keep us occupied while we get through this endless wait.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-07-2008, 01:56 AM
I know! My most favourite part about it, is getting the updates, and getting all aggro about it. we don't seem to be doing that!

It's like a story, and he climax is when you're playing the game! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-07-2008, 02:20 AM
and the hardest part is a mounth before it releases
12-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Nope, a week is. Usually, EA haven't released TOO much info for an EP a month before it's released....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-07-2008, 03:32 AM
i mean its almost to much to bear a month before
13-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I think these months will fly by rather quickly after the first few new semesters of school/college wear off. Then we will be more into making new friends, studying, shopping for clothes, supplies, and books etc.

Then of course it will be getting chilly again, and before you know it xmas will be back round again and then 3 or so months after come spring, we should be really vamped because it'll be soon time to buy the game and by then we should have tons of in between season updates, vids, and screen shots! A week or month before the game comes out is when I'm most excited because then I get to look over all of the accumulated info, and schedule days off from work and school so I can pick it up and play ! 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!