Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will you play?
13-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Re: How will you play?
Oooh, that "Pick it up and play" line got me so excited!

!!!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2008, 08:23 AM
:DWhat i will do first like I always do with any sims game...is stare at the cover for awhile..then when i get to my computer and open the bow and put the game in the computer..while installment...i will read the manual book and look over pictures and look at the the cover again..thats step 1 Big Grin

Step 2...once loaded i will do the tutorial if theres one available...then once in the neighborhood...im going to scope the hood and find returning or newcoming sims are already in the game..In the sims bin and housing/build bin(if any available)i will look at the sims or houses that are already pre-made in the game.And i might play with one of the houses first to get a feel of the game..

Step 3..If i dont choose to play with existing families in the game..then i will go str8 to CAS,create me and move in or build my own home and experience the game from start..ooo i cant wait... Big Grin
16-08-2008, 09:32 PM
what i will do is to load the game, whilst the game is loading i will read the manuall see what new features it has and what i can explore. Then i will go straight to create a sim and create my family  and make a house like myn. Try so many different things with clothes and what not. Go out and cause trouble with my self when i create me and probably get my family jobs and stuff. FInd a boyfrend for my sis and brothers and stuff

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin